Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#179641 - 01/20/09 05:32 AM Our miliatary
snowrider900 Offline
Loc: Owatonna mn
Watch this video....it looks boring at first but keep watching after 17 seconds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdFOF9RDNWY
This is like Top gun times a billion!!
And to think these people are defending us...Hell I feel safe !!
#179642 - 01/20/09 10:22 AM Re: Our miliatary
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Those are very neat. But as advancements in weapons are proceeding we will soon see a lot more things that can take those out easily. In today's world I still don't feel safe even with our military the way it is.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#179643 - 01/20/09 10:51 PM Re: Our miliatary
MAC GTP Offline
Loc: Willow Grove,PA
"Military" lol
i cant spell either lol

yea its cool but its still technology that causes death, death is never cool no matter what side you are on. even tho its nessasary to ensure our saftey.

this is one thing that some people dont realise until you are the one holding the gun.
#179644 - 01/21/09 12:57 AM Re: Our miliatary
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
They started the fight, we are just the ones finishing it. I feel no remorse or sadness over their deaths, and quite frankly, enjoy the videos where you see some insurgent get blown up. I would have no problem pulling the trigger to protect my friends, family, property, or country.
#179645 - 01/21/09 12:53 PM Re: Our miliatary
MAC GTP Offline
i felt the same way before.

this isnt a video game, its real life.

if you enjoy seeing people die, thats pretty messed up dude.

i will pull the trigger to defend my family and my friends. but it is still harder than most people think. im just sayin.
#179646 - 01/21/09 03:38 PM Re: Our miliatary
Richard Candelario Offline
not as would hard as you would think.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#179647 - 01/21/09 04:23 PM Re: Our miliatary
Acefighter Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by MAC GTP:
if you enjoy seeing people die, thats pretty messed up dude.
They are trying to kill our soldiers, and in an underhanded manner. So yea, I'm happy that we can send them to get their virgins.
#179648 - 01/21/09 07:20 PM Re: Our miliatary
Richard Candelario Offline
yeah, I can understand from the insurgents point of view: if some foreign military decided to set up camp in my front yard, yeah, I'd wanna blow them up, too. But again...them [fatherless children] point something at me anymore sinister than a lollipop, I am darn sure gonna turn their head into a mother[loving] canoe.

Tell ya what. You can be afraid of weapons. You can be hesitant to pull that trigger. Those I can understand. You say you're afraid of dying, and I will ask if you're afraid of living, cause that's the price of living: death.

Oh, and about that comment:"I'm still not comfortable with our military the way it is..." I would sure appreciate a clarification. That's been bugging me all day.

Unless you have served and deployed, I would sure watch what comments are made. If you wanna talk freely, then talk intelligently by quit mooching this nation's freedoms and do something for Her.

You are all now free to defend yourselves. Thank you, Ace, for your endorsement and support.

////////////////NOTHING FOLLOWS\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#179649 - 01/21/09 09:18 PM Re: Our miliatary
Zalfrin Offline
Loc: Iowa City, IA
You're either with us or against us, gotta love it...
#179650 - 01/21/09 09:23 PM Re: Our miliatary
MAC GTP Offline
i am currently serving my country, and i am ready to pull the trigger. im just tired of people seeing videos kinda like this one and people saying " thats sooo cool" and "thats awesome". its very nessasary yes, but "cool" is not the word to use thats all.

and im definatly not afraid of dieing for my country. if i was i wouldent have signed that dotted line.

never question my support of my country again
#179651 - 01/22/09 03:30 AM Re: Our miliatary
Acefighter Offline
What branch are you? I didn't know you were serving. Like I've told all former & current military members on this board, thank you for your service. thumbsup

That being said, my opinion is this: They are willing to die for Allah, I am willing to give them a little help. It's God's job to forgive them, but we can certainly arrange the meeting.

And just because a video is a war video, I don't feel it's cool. I've seen videos of Marine/Army units in firefights in Iraq/Afghanistan, and I don't enjoy those. I can't help but wonder how many of the people in the video defending our country have since been killed...but THAT is exactly why I have no remorse watching the enemy get blown into a million tiny pieces. This isn't like the Germans in WWII, where most of the enemy has no choice to fight. They won't meet us on a level battlefield. They will do whatever low-down, innocent-killing tactic they can. And they deserve exactly what they get - a Tomahawk or Maverick shoved right up their behind.