Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#180582 - 06/19/08 03:01 AM Re: Well I got something I don't want....
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Dthreap:
Well I brought my dad into my room.. was like "dad can I talk to you about something.." I think he thought I got my gf preggy or something so I tell him "Dad I messed up really bad" then give him the ticket and hes like dude thats all? So I have my court date in 2 weeks.

But I told me dad that I noticed the cop also had a guy in the car that I believe either was shirtless or had a wife beater on... And my dad said since it wasn't another cop in the car he isn't allowed to drive people around and make a traffic stop. So were going to talk to the mayor since were good friends with him.
Dude, that's great. lol Way to get your dad not to care!

And I don't know if it varies from city to city, but a lot of places do ride-a-longs. You can't just stop and pick up a friend, but I've been on approved rides with officers before. In one the officer issued a ticket, in another the officer arrested someone. Come to think of it, they both arrested someone...
The only thing they can't do is get in chases. Stupid liability...
#180583 - 06/19/08 03:02 AM Re: Well I got something I don't want....
Acefighter Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by 20gtp02:
You should of told him "This thing is superchared officer, of course it is a hot rod!"

They always seem to be in the right place at the right time when you feel like doing somethig stupid. Never fails.
Superchared, huh? Well, the tires were, I supposed. laugh

Luckily, I've only had the police in the right place at the wrong time when I'm doing something stupid once, but it was enough to get more than a ticket. >.< Haven't done anything stupid since then.
#180584 - 06/26/08 05:03 PM Re: Well I got something I don't want....
Dthreap Offline
Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Well I just got back from court and the magistrate said "what do you plea" and I said "true" and he said "Lets do no contest" and I said "ok no contest" and he said "Tell me what happened" an I told him and got half way through and he said "So you were driving like a Jacka$$" and I said pretty much and he told me hes done it before and that he had a case for loud music from where I live earlier today and went on about how he hates canal fulton cops. I got out with no fine and he waved the court costs smile

#180585 - 06/26/08 09:35 PM Re: Well I got something I don't want....
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Cool. It pays to be honest wink
#180586 - 06/26/08 10:45 PM Re: Well I got something I don't want....
Dthreap Offline
Sure does. now $65 till I pay off my summer school debts to my parents and then the rest is getting put away or if it comes down to it repairs....

#180587 - 06/27/08 03:17 AM Re: Well I got something I don't want....
Acefighter Offline
Sweet! You got SO lucky. I'm jealous. lol
#180588 - 06/27/08 01:14 PM Re: Well I got something I don't want....
Dthreap Offline
Yea, im glad I got out of it laugh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2