Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#180744 - 04/09/09 12:26 AM Ranting on about a bad day...
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
My mom has been working in the court reporting business now for many years. She went to college for it got an associates in applied sciences in court reporting. She got certified for Iowa and just today she called me in tears saying she may lose her job and that in all the years working there she was accused of not doing her job properly. A lawyer supposably called my mom and she didn't pick up the phone and said she wasn't in her office. Well she was for a fact in her office and has people to witness that but no one will listen to what they have to say. She didn't get any phone calls and nor did the office that takes some of her calls either and they are just trying to get rid of her. There is talk about machines taking over court reporters jobs in the state of Iowa and there's now great reason to believe there just trying whatever they can to get rid of them. What bothers me about this is if my mom loses her job we essentially lose everything and I will no longer be in college and may have to get rid of the prix.

Of course there is more to my bad day, I live in collegiate housing services at an apartment and they come in for inspections, well because of one person my entire group of the 3 others i lived with now have to pay a tremendous fee because of a stain caused by someone else which is around 200-300 dollars and also have to pay a transfer fee because they moved us to a diffrent apartment because they just wanted to organize there rooms better. I sent them a rant letter saying how I thought what they were doing was wrong and have yet to hear back. Well feel like im going on and on so ill stop writing a book but just had a bad day and thought i would let off some steam here since its a great place with great people.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#180745 - 04/09/09 06:30 AM Re: Ranting on about a bad day...
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
hey you called last night, sorry i didnt pick up i was asleep yes i know you called at like 845 but it was still a long day, sorry about that
#180746 - 04/09/09 06:03 PM Re: Ranting on about a bad day...
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
I called yah andrew to talk about the reverse light, i wasnt sure which one i should get and also wanted to see what u were up 2.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#180747 - 04/09/09 10:15 PM Re: Ranting on about a bad day...
jorgs_7 Offline
Loc: Eagan,MN
man, rough day.

hope your mom stays in the business, ill miss that loud GT
lol
#180748 - 04/09/09 11:17 PM Re: Ranting on about a bad day...
00grandprixgt Offline
Loc: Wall Lake Iowa
Quote:
Originally posted by jorgs_7:
man, rough day.

lol
mines louder savewave

-98 GTP DAYTONA 752/1500
-Intake
-CCG grills
-HID
-Tint
-1 12" Pioneer Premier
soon to come: projectors,exhaust work, 3.4 setup.
#180749 - 04/10/09 09:14 AM Re: Ranting on about a bad day...
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
Quote:
Originally posted by 00grandprixgt:
Quote:
Originally posted by jorgs_7:
[b] man, rough day.

lol
mines louder savewave [/b]
and this means anything to ben??
#180750 - 04/10/09 10:04 AM Re: Ranting on about a bad day...
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
How come you'll have to quit college if your mom loses her job? You can't get loans or other student aid?

I put myself through college. My mom didn't pay a dime.