Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#181603 - 09/03/05 03:59 PM NCAA Football
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
TCU just walked all over ou, 17-10.
ou couldn't do anything, it was pathetic!
Hahahaha!!!
laugh

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#181604 - 09/03/05 09:34 PM Re: NCAA Football
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Great game.

My Michigan team didn't look very impressive. ND is pummeling Pitt right now. Should make for an interesting matchup next week with Michian and ND.

College football is my favorite time of year. I have been on the couch drinking beer for almost 10 hours now.
#181605 - 09/03/05 09:35 PM Re: NCAA Football
UMfan Offline
PS - Bobby your Tennessee team didn't look too great either. I think everyone was expecting Riggs to get 150 yards rushing.
#181606 - 09/03/05 10:47 PM Re: NCAA Football
AustinGTP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
PS - Bobby your Tennessee team didn't look too great either. I think everyone was expecting Riggs to get 150 yards rushing.
Whoa... whoa... slow down on the beer drinking.
I'm for the other UT, University of Texas, not Tennessee.
You do remember this don't you...

ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#181607 - 09/04/05 01:27 AM Re: NCAA Football
UMfan Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by AustinGTP:
Quote:
[b] PS - Bobby your Tennessee team didn't look too great either. I think everyone was expecting Riggs to get 150 yards rushing.
Whoa... whoa... slow down on the beer drinking.
I'm for the other UT, University of Texas, not Tennessee.
You do remember this don't you...
[/b]
Whoops, how could I forget. frown

For some reason when you posted the car photos of the tower it was making me think of Knoxville.

Texas looked good today. They should finally be able to be Oklahoma and be in the Rose Bowl. I just hope Michigan can be there for the rematch.
#181608 - 09/04/05 10:18 AM Re: NCAA Football
AustinGTP Offline
Quote:
I just hope Michigan can be there for the rematch.
Amen to that.
We'll have to get through next week first, Ohio State.
I'm glad ou is looking like crap. We should walk all over them in Oct, but for now it's one game at a time.
...and our freaking kicker better be kicking a lot of balls this week. That moron had a hard time kicking simple extra points. That might loose the game for us in the near future. Every point is important.

#181609 - 09/04/05 10:23 AM Re: NCAA Football
UMfan Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by AustinGTP:
Quote:
[b] I just hope Michigan can be there for the rematch.
Amen to that.
We'll have to get through next week first, Ohio State.
I'm glad ou is looking like crap. We should walk all over them in Oct, but for now it's one game at a time.
...and our freaking kicker better be kicking a lot of balls this week. That moron had a hard time kicking simple extra points. That might loose the game for us in the near future. Every point is important. [/b]
OSU looks real solid. I'm sorry to say that I have to pick them over Texas this week. Guess we'll find out.