Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#182093 - 08/29/08 11:41 PM Missing Mother From Ohio Husband Shot {killed}In Florida
98 gtp girl Offline
Loc: dayton ohio
Was just wondering if anyone heard about the Angela and Michael Hild story?

DAYTON — Michael Hild might have killed his wife because he feared he was about to go back to prison for violating terms of his probation, according to police reports.

Angela Hild called 911 at about 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 16, and said her husband was banging on her front door at 1957 Tuttle Ave.

According to the 911 audio, Angela Hild said Michael Hild was out front with other people and threatening her and their 5-year-old child. She said he was on drugs and she feared for her life.

She then broke down and cried.

Officers arrived a few minutes later to find Angela Hild still crying, but Michael Hild had already left. She said Michael Hild was “threatening to kill her” and the couple’s 5-year-old son, according to a police report.

Michael Hild, 43, told his wife “I have nothing to live for,” the report said.

She also told police she saw her husband carrying jewelry and electronics into her house that day, according to a police report.

She told officers she overheard Michael Hild, who was on parole after being released from prison on July 18, telling someone on the phone that he had burglarized a house in a rural part of Bellbrook, according to the report.

As officers were speaking to Angela Hild, Michael Hild called. Angela put her cell phone in speaker mode and officers heard Michael Hild say “You didn’t give them the stuff did you? Please tell me you didn’t give them the stuff,” according to the report.

Angela Hild gave officers two bracelets, a necklace and a watch that Michael Hild had brought to the house.

Angela Hild told police her husband had a prosthetic leg — stemming from a gunfight with Michigan police years ago — that he uses to hide guns.

Angela Hild, 37, said she wanted to press domestic violence charges against her husband and was ordered into the Montgomery County Prosecutor’s office on Monday. There, she filed for a temporary protection order, according to Sgt. Tom Flanders.

On Thursday, Aug. 21, Angela and Michael Hild dropped their 5-year-old son off at a Riverside elementary school, Flanders said.

Angela Hild has not been seen or heard from since.

Police said they are now certain she is dead after interviewing friends and family members of the couple.

Investigators believe Michael Hild might have wrapped his wife’s body in a black tarp and dumped her somewhere.

The search for her body became more difficult on Saturday, Aug. 23, when Michael Hild was shot and killed in a gunfight with Melbourne, Fla., police.

Police believe Angela’s body could be anywhere between Dayton and the Atlantic Ocean coast of Florida.

Anyone with information is urged to call 333-COPS

If not there is some of it.. sorry for it being so much it just really sucks cause i was close to this family the little boy was in my class. He also robbed a walgreens in Florida.. That man was crazy.. They believe she was forced to go with him the morning she came up missing so when they say "they" dropped off their son the cops believe she wasnt with him willingly.. frown

#182094 - 08/30/08 12:05 AM Re: Missing Mother From Ohio Husband Shot {killed}In Florida
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
Wow, other Ohio people. You are about 40-50 minutes from my area.

Man, that's sad. Poor kid don't have mom and dad. Hopefully, they can find her body but he is dead so that's gotta be hard one. He is pretty crazy man.
#182095 - 08/30/08 11:48 AM Re: Missing Mother From Ohio Husband Shot {killed}In Florida
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
thats a sad story... especially for the kid.
#182096 - 08/30/08 05:39 PM Re: Missing Mother From Ohio Husband Shot {killed}In Florida
98 gtp girl Offline
Loc: dayton ohio
yes its very sad how is he going to deal with this trough life you know i mean its hard on my lil boy with his daddy dying in a car wreck this lil boy lost both and look at the story behind it

#182097 - 09/02/08 11:23 PM Re: Missing Mother From Ohio Husband Shot {killed}In Florida
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Wow, stuff like this makes me mad because they never think about the child and what he/she will have to deal with in the future.