Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#182361 - 03/17/09 06:29 PM Re: IDK what to do!
ChrisGT Offline
Loc: Cranston, RI
Oh plz idk how you guys can take an economic crisis seriously. "The loony is down today". lmao jk

And how is the whole Quebec trying to separate from Canada and still have the same money thing going?

Those who know where that is from lol

04 GTO M6 | HE SS Clutch | Kooks LT's | SLP LM2 | K&N
Soon: APS TT kit wink

SOLD \/
01 GT | STr5 cam | PT-67 | 18-22psi

#182362 - 03/17/09 06:49 PM Re: IDK what to do!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Your young.

I'd drop her.

Why? After three years you say you love her. Well apearantly she doesn't love you. You say you don't care for pot smokers she should already be aware of that and if she does and she did it anyways means she doesn't have the same feeling for you. Sounds like she's letting you take the blame for her actions. I wouldn't want to be involved in that kind of relationship. For another thing at this point I don't think her mother will ever "trust"/"respect" you. If that's not happening there will always be friction between you and your girl.

Like I said you are young and there are much better fish in the sea.
#182363 - 03/17/09 06:52 PM Re: IDK what to do!
ChrisGT Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
Your young.

I'd drop her.

Why? After three years you say you love her. Well apearantly she doesn't love you. You say you don't care for pot smokers she should already be aware of that and if she does and she did it anyways means she doesn't have the same feeling for you. Sounds like she's letting you take the blame for her actions. I wouldn't want to be involved in that kind of relationship. For another thing at this point I don't think her mother will ever "trust"/"respect" you. If that's not happening there will always be friction between you and your girl.

Like I said you are young and there are much better fish in the sea.
Nailed it hammer

SOLD \/

#182364 - 03/17/09 07:30 PM Re: IDK what to do!
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
Quote:
Originally posted by BoostenGTP02:
3 years says shes worth it.
i beg to differ, i was with the ex around that now hell i almost couldnt be happier, i got so much going for me now your young, still wait until you get settled a little someplace or something until you make the big search, and if your gf is trying to pawn this on you i would toss that to the curb in a heartbeat

as the mother calling the cops to search your car, i would think the cops would have better things to do ...

what i would do

take a piss test
get your results
sit down with mother and daughter
shove results in the face of the mother
and then tell the daugher off because she has a crazy mother .... there is so many ways that you can turn this to your favor but do as you want
#182365 - 03/17/09 09:37 PM Re: IDK what to do!
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Her mom appologized to me tonight for calling the cops on me, and some of you have it confused, my girlfriend never mentioned me to her mom about pot, yes i knew she did it every once in a while, ive been working on getting her to quit, but yeah her mom appologized and said she had no right to call the cops on me and suspect anything. so all that should be settled.
#182366 - 03/17/09 10:00 PM Re: IDK what to do!
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
In the past 4 years, Ema has thrown me to the curb, broken and crying, 9 times for every single new guy that has shown up in her life.

And I had taken her back every single time.

Well, since this last time, and whith the help of friends who truely care about me, I've finally moved on from that physically and emotionally abusive relationship.

However, those 4 years have left some serious scarring on my mind and my body and I, after being alone again for nearly 4 months, am in a very bad spot.

You need to take some steps back and take a good hard look at where your relationship is, whether you want to or not, and see if she's really worth it.

Because I can tell you, after 4 years of pain, suffering, and giving 110% effort to somebody who has NEVER returned it, it -was- -not- -worth- -it-.

Ever hear stories of abused wives thinking they get beat because they weren't good enough or fast enough for their husband?

I'm telling you right now, it's true, it honest to God truely happens to people and it can happen to guys too.

Is she worth it?

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#182367 - 03/17/09 10:07 PM Re: IDK what to do!
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
I'm just going to chill out for a while and let things flow and see where they go, if things turn ugly, ill end it before it gets bad.
#182368 - 03/17/09 10:28 PM Re: IDK what to do!
ChiTownHitta90 Offline
Loc: Chicago, Illinois
smoke some weed boosten...it will help...sit in your garage with a couple buddys, smoke some weed and talk about it lol. Stuff gets deep when your high..then see what you think about her..

my 2 cents
#182369 - 03/17/09 10:58 PM Re: IDK what to do!
ChrisGT Offline
Nah don't get high. Don't get drunk. Don't do stupid s**t. Because the second she calls you and you talk everything bad about her will disappear. You lose all bad feelings and think its worth it. You'll start to think I "Love" her. And you know what you probably do. I respect that for what its worth. But that word has no meaning. Because most guys think of girls as weak or needy, while this may be true for the most part there are the girls who mess with your head. You think she cares. You think she really needs you but its all a ploy, a lie, an act. You learn though. Whether it be from previous mistakes or those ongoing. You stop trusting people, you grow a fake personality to fight against the lies and the drama. You start to change your views on things. Suddenly playing girls off doesn't seem bad or time consuming. It becomes an art. And as you go through them you start to be able to pick certain ones off. You don't see her as the hot blonde. You see her as the emotionally distant over compensating needy girl who hides behind her looks. Finding the one girl becomes stupid. You lose touch with your nice guy self and become that guy. Then you realize why. It was that one girl who messed with you way back when and you see that she made you what you are. Ha and you laugh because even after shes been out of your life for years she still affected you enough to make you change.

My 2 Cents

SOLD \/

#182370 - 03/18/09 02:05 AM Re: IDK what to do!
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
I'm not sure who I agree with more. lonezergling or Herc.

And I like how people say to get high, it'll make things ok. lol Whatever.

Anyway, I agree when they say she's not worth it.
#182371 - 03/19/09 02:40 PM Re: IDK what to do!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Your not going to change her.

That's the number one mistake in every relationship. One thinks they can change the other into what they want. Well it doesn't work. Like I said you say you've been together for three+ years now. I'm pretty sure she knows where you stand when it comes to the wacky. And judging by her actions she could care less how you feel.

The mom thing has me worried. Just cause she appoligized this time doesn't change who she is and how she'll react to anything.

Just move on.

Yes it'll be tough for a while but things will get better and there are betters gals out there.
#182372 - 03/19/09 03:50 PM Re: IDK what to do!
20gtp02 Offline
Dude, We gotta talk again bro.
My ex called the other day! LOL
Returned the call a few days later. She hasn't called back. LMAO!
Member my 3 years, I tried hard to get you over this chick. One day you'll realize it, I just hope its not too late when that day comes.

#182373 - 03/20/09 01:58 AM Re: IDK what to do!
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
If you've talked to her and she refuses to stop doing drugs I would simply get rid of her. Like others have said, you cannot change someone and that is the single biggest mistake of them all.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#182374 - 03/20/09 03:22 AM Re: IDK what to do!
brown Offline
Loc: Belleville, MI
If you love something, set it free
#182375 - 03/21/09 12:29 PM Re: IDK what to do!
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
Deleted.