Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#182875 - 06/26/06 08:46 PM everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
TrishGTP Offline
Loc: Texas
Well my sister is the Lucky driver who got this car for her 16th birthday!!!! and let me tell you, I drove it for about a month and OH MY!!!! so much fun!!! wink ...But the "Ronald McDonald Mobile" as my family calls it, has been in an accident..Its not bad..just some cosmetic work to fix her up!!! banghead but still...

SO here's the story...My sister was driving down the feeter road of I45 south and at the part she was at theres 3 lanes..one entering the feeter then the other 2...well she was in the center lane and the older car in front of her went to get in the left lane and almost cut someone off so he did a 360 in front of her..and she kinda swirved to miss him...and in turn the Honda next to her met with her front bumper...and ITS ALL TEARS FROM THERE!!!... My sister was so scared and pulled over crying cause she thought the Honda left...and she couldn't find her..but the car that caused the accident stopped with her just to see if she and my other sister was ok.. she was scared and said "Yea..we're ok...not hurt..." and she didn't even think to exchange info with him or get his plate number...and he left in quite a hurry. I was 5 minutes up the road when my other sister that was in the car called me when it happened and I told her to have him stay..but he was gone by the time I got there... Well I call my Sheriff friend and he gets someone dispatched out there... Well..long story short..we find the Honda..and Of course the officer who got the Honda's info comes up already with a bad head of the 16 year old driver of a hot shot car! well...I'll cut it short now lol! Because the other car left..they did not have the guy who caused the accident..so my sister got the ticket for an unsafe lane change...

HERE ARE THE PICS.... (sorry in advance for them being so big...I don't know how to down size them...)

My mom's fiance has already gotten a lot of the dints out and black pant from the Honda off...Just needs some more lovin'!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857201
#182876 - 06/26/06 09:02 PM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
Cynthia Offline
Loc: Spring, TX
Thank you Tricia. I forgot how to post pictures and everything. I will get pictures up here. But I am still trying to get money to get the corner light and put it in there. And I am trying to find anybody that can match up the best they can for the yellow paint. (There is a scratch on there from the accident that is bothering me badly.) I am sorry you guys. I tried to avoid getting hit or hitting the guy that did a circle infront of me but it looks like I just caused damage anyways.
#182877 - 06/26/06 10:13 PM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
That sucks.
Glad no one was hurt, other than the car.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#182878 - 06/27/06 02:15 AM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
buggy2068 Offline
Loc: Warrensburg, MO
sorry to hear about the car, glad noone was seriously hurt.
#182879 - 06/27/06 03:22 AM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
froman Offline
Loc: spring
bites, im from spring.. and i've never seen that car around. BTW u should bring that car to the next HACGP.com mod day
#182880 - 06/27/06 09:41 AM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
Kansas GXP Offline
Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Cool car, and glad to hear everyone was ok.
#182881 - 06/27/06 09:59 AM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
Cynthia Offline
Alright today I am going to be taking pictures of what it looks like now with the little repair that was done to it. Still looking for the same corner light and and HID lightbulb, well I believe is an HID lightbulb, but I will check. Feel free to e-mail me or message me with any questions you have on how the car is. But knowing me, it will be me asking the questions!
#182882 - 06/27/06 10:11 AM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Ouch!!!

We'll let you off this one time only! Just kidding!! laugh It's an accident. It happens.

As long as you and your sister are safe.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#182883 - 06/27/06 10:21 AM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
Cynthia Offline
Yeah we are safe. I'm upset about it, but making the money to fix it. But. I'm off to work on my baby some more. Anything specific you guys want a picture of?
#182884 - 06/27/06 11:14 AM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
I know how you feel. I've been there. It sucks major a$$!!
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#182885 - 06/27/06 11:40 AM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
Kansas GXP Offline
You should buy a set of the Aftermarket corners in clear. That would really look good on that car, and give it one more custom touch. They are cheaper to buy two of those, than it is to buy one OEM replacement.

Give ebay a shot for the side marker lamp. wink
#182886 - 06/27/06 02:33 PM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
Cynthia Offline
Seriously? Awesome. Thank you!

This is not about the accident but I do have a question on something.

There is a short to where my interior lights do not work... Still.... They never worked when I got her either. Just wondering where I might start looking? Do you know of where I can buy an HID light bulb perhaps?
#182887 - 06/27/06 02:54 PM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
Kansas GXP Offline
For the interior lights, try the wires going to your dimmer stitch, or the switch itself. Not sure how expensive the switches are but you could try that, but you might also try looking for a fuse that is blown. Is it just the instrament cluster, or the whole dash, radio, etc.?
Try the fuses first, then go to the swithc. Those should be the two weakest links in the system.

As for the HID bulbs, I would just go to Wal-Mart and buy a new set of Silverstars for the car. I would get the set of two so that you know you have them both the same, and keep the good bulb you have for an extra. Remember, not to touch the bulb. If my memory serves me correct, I believe bulb size is 9007, but you might pull your bad one to double check. smile
#182888 - 06/27/06 03:21 PM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
Cynthia Offline
Well... Thats the thing.. It has three wires and it comes with a whole kit. You either buy a new kit or get a light bulb lol. Perhaps I should just take the lighting out and replace it with a new?

Thank you for you help, so much!
#182889 - 06/27/06 03:40 PM Re: everyone knows the former PFYC.COM car....
Kansas GXP Offline
Are you just talking about the Headlamp bulb???

If so, It doesn't look like you have actual HID headlamps from the pictures. It looks like you just have the replacement bulbs, that are a bunch brighter than factory. If this is the case, then just by a set of replacement bulbs ( $40 )
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >