Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#183228 - 03/26/03 06:50 PM New GP. Old GP's
He&She Offline
Loc: Charlotte, NC
Greetings all. I'm the "He", Joe. My wife is the "She", Geli. We just puchased a 2000 GPGT with 11,500 for 13 and change. Black and beautiful. Just took it on a 1000+ road trip. cool I'm glad there is a WEB site like this one where I can ask inteligent questions confused and get intelligent answers :p .

Now for my not-so intelligent question. Growing up with my folks, we had a '68GP, '73GP, '93GP and now I have the 2K above. I'm looking for pictures of all those years, but I'm having extreem difficulties with success. Anyone know of a good URL or have a library I can search?

Thanks,
Joe & Geli
#183229 - 03/28/03 09:05 AM Re: New GP. Old GP's
vortec4200 Offline
Loc: Sterling Heights, MI
I think I found a few of the pictures you're looking for.

go to www.google.com
then select 'images'
search for "pontiac grand prix"
you might want to add a year in there.
#183230 - 03/28/03 04:27 PM Re: New GP. Old GP's
Astrochimp Offline
Loc: Unionville Mo.
Quote:
Originally posted by He&She:

Now for my not-so intelligent question. Growing up with my folks, we had a '68GP, '73GP, '93GP and now I have the 2K above. I'm looking for pictures of all those years, but I'm having extreem difficulties with success. Anyone know of a good URL or have a library I can search?

Thanks,
Joe & Geli [/QB]
Sure-
Pontiac Grand Prix History 1962-1973 with photo and some info on every
year.

http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclecars/pontiac-grandprix/pontiac-grandprix-
history.shtml

Also on my sight I have photos of the years your looking for ( '68 & '73), in the 'other Ponchos' area, on the last few pages.
http://communities.msn.com/DavidsGTPstuff/poncholistphotopage.msnw

There are a few hundred Pontiac photos on the sight, so most owned by members of the Poncho List. I dont think I have any '93 pic-

David