Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#183416 - 02/16/09 11:55 AM Help
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Well I still owe on my gp through my bank but I wanted to get another used car quickly but I think the best option is to get rid of the car and buy another car later in spring time. What options do I have.
#183417 - 02/16/09 01:08 PM Re: Help
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Lots of variables. Why do you want to get a different car? What are you looking for? Why the rush? How much do you owe? etc. etc.
#183418 - 02/16/09 01:10 PM Re: Help
jorgs_7 Offline
Loc: Eagan,MN
dont give the gp away now...
#183419 - 02/16/09 05:10 PM Re: Help
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
Lots of variables. Why do you want to get a different car? What are you looking for? Why the rush? How much do you owe? etc. etc.
Well I want to get rid of it because as the previous post I've made last week, one of the heads are gone and I don't think its work getting it fix. If I did get it fix then the trannsmission would go out because its slipping.

I owe 1600 on the car. Im not rushing but I would just love to get rid of it because I've already put to much money in it and it has 186k on it.