Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#183464 - 12/02/05 02:47 PM Re: who might be interested?
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
I'll take a patch. Heck yeah.

I don't think I was around for the shirt thing, but I have good connections with a local shop around here. I've probably had him do over 150 shirts for me for various groups/events, plus referals.
I can get a quote knowing shirt type/color/material, front and/or rear printing, # of colors, quantity.
He does as little as 10 or so shirts, so 'not enough interest' shouldn't be much of a problem if enough of you guys want em.
#183465 - 12/02/05 03:55 PM Re: who might be interested?
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
I can't recall a t-shirt sale.

If there is a t-shirt sale, count me in as well.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#183466 - 12/02/05 07:22 PM Re: who might be interested?
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I tried to get up a t-shirt order but I had a higher minimun to meet than 10 shirts...here are the two designs I had planned to use.

this one was for the left chest...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/thunderbat/gplc.jpg

...and this was the back design...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/thunderbat/gpbk.jpg

feel free to use them as you please...let us know what you might be able to come up with.

As far as an update on the patches, I have to commit to the order before they will do the artwork, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna move on this immediately...with Christmas so close if I drop a couple Cnotes on patches, it might not go over so well...even though I'll recoup most of it...maybe a little overtime at work will fill the bill...they promise a 14 day turnaround once they start production...I'll try and move on this asap.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#183467 - 12/04/05 05:03 PM Re: who might be interested?
framos242 Offline
I like the idea with the t-shirts T-Bat.

I'd say go for it. If so, count me in for one.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

#183468 - 12/05/05 08:43 PM Re: who might be interested?
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
So we don't have the 'not enough interest' problem, then? I took the liberty of asking my significant other to attempt drawing something of a charicature of a GP. Maybe it will come out well and I can upload it for you guys.

Yes?
#183469 - 12/06/05 09:48 AM Re: who might be interested?
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
"zuulmusic" said in a previous post that he might be able to swing the t-shirt deal...after I cancelled out on the guy I was dealing with (after he rendered those two images for screens) I would be hesitant to go back and ask him again without a large confirmed order...so I'll leave that one up to zuul...as far as the patches go, I'll just have to see how my finances go before I can place the order...with Christmas so close I may have to wait until tax return time (Feb)

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#183470 - 12/06/05 10:53 AM Re: who might be interested?
framos242 Offline
It's all good T-Bat.

#183471 - 12/06/05 11:01 AM Re: who might be interested?
framos242 Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Arcxnus:
I took the liberty of asking my significant other to attempt drawing something of a charicature of a GP.
I'm surprised you didn't order him?? :p

#183472 - 12/10/05 03:33 PM Re: who might be interested?
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
So maybe I did. :x

At any rate, he hasn't done it yet, so that may be in order. laugh
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2