Rate This Topic
#183875 - 05/21/08 01:44 PM Re: What's Going On In Different Car Forums
theone2043 Offline
Loc: Pocono, PA
lol loved that game
#183876 - 05/21/08 01:48 PM Re: What's Going On In Different Car Forums
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
I still got my Dreamcast (black) and got all the games for it, im going to hangon to it cuz its an antique:)

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#183877 - 05/21/08 01:49 PM Re: What's Going On In Different Car Forums
theone2043 Offline
Loc: Pocono, PA
i had a sega game gear mint condition but i somehow lost it in my room... prob has been thrown out by accident
#183878 - 05/21/08 02:18 PM Re: What's Going On In Different Car Forums
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
I Have an Atari 2600 the one with "wood" look, but it suddenly stop working, I Was a Champ in H.E.R.O.
I remember in the manual said that if you could do certain score you should take a pic of the TV and send it to the main offices and they will return a t-shirt and stuff...I pass the total points you could made and the score went to 000000 again...well obviusly from Mexico in early 80's was more difficult to send and receive from USA...

http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPxeOYqAeU

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
----------------------------------
#183879 - 05/21/08 02:55 PM Re: What's Going On In Different Car Forums
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
You guys can have all the 'free' gaming you want, there's nothing to play on it other than Guitar Hero and Resistance (which isn't that great) anyway. You guys pay 100$+ more for the console right off the bat anyway, for a freaking Blu-Ray and generally worse graphics aliasing, and almost no console exclusives. 360 is getting a B-R, so you can scrap that argument, it's not going to work anymore.

XBL is no more than some of you pay for WoW every month, sooooo .. suck it! laugh And WoW is just one game, XBL is everything. That 100+ you pay more for your PS3 is 2+ years of XBL.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

They're both good consoles, I'm not saying PS3 sucks, but you all need to get your facts straight before you bash the other consoles and make yourselves look like closeminded fanboys.

Which, before you make the accusation, I am not. I have a PS2 that I still play because I loved Sony hardcore for years, until they started screwing up,and I was planning on getting a PS3 for the exclusives (DMC4, MGS4, that one dragon one), but DMC went to 360, Kojima is hinting that MGS won't be exclusive anymore and the dragon thing was a huge disappointment.

And you guys started it, in a thread that's not even about this, too, so think hard before you start arguing back. ^_________^ k
#183880 - 05/21/08 03:07 PM Re: What's Going On In Different Car Forums
Caesar Offline
Loc: Michigan
Alex,

I still have my Atari 2600...I didn't play it for about 10 years. Then one day I hooked it up...and it still works. I bought 10 games for it on eBay for $1.

I was a pitfall and asteroids champ back in the day. smile

I know, I know notontopic notontopic
#183881 - 05/21/08 06:35 PM Re: What's Going On In Different Car Forums
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Arx have you priced a stand alone Blue ray player? That's what sealed the deal for me. Plus at the time MS wasn't offering BR only HD.
#183882 - 05/21/08 06:39 PM Re: What's Going On In Different Car Forums
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
I'll wait til PS4 before I worry about buying any of their exclusives. I can wait for the new Ratchet and Clank.

Besides, I've got my origial NES to hold me over wink It's the REAL ghetto one where once you push the cart in, you have to press it down until it locks in.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#183883 - 05/22/08 12:58 PM Re: What's Going On In Different Car Forums
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
Arx have you priced a stand alone Blue ray player? That's what sealed the deal for me. Plus at the time MS wasn't offering BR only HD.
Guess you should have waited then, huh? It was only a matter of time.

The difference between standard def and BR quality on most TVs is hardly enough to justify the selling price anyway. Especially since BR discs cost more right now.

When it becomes more standard, they won't be, but right now, they are.
#183884 - 05/22/08 01:01 PM Re: What's Going On In Different Car Forums
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
And I would be VERY surprised if MS offers the add-on BR drive for only $100. I think us XBox owners will still end up paying more for console+drive in the end.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2