Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#184841 - 03/23/08 12:45 AM Re: 1997GrandPrixGT passed away.
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
So when do the "RIP's" get removed from all the sigs now that this myth has been busted?

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#184842 - 03/23/08 01:33 AM Re: 1997GrandPrixGT passed away.
98 gtp girl Offline
Loc: dayton ohio
Quote:
Originally posted by BoostenGTP02:
Im done with this stupid situation, dont even think i had something to do with this, all because i was the first to find out of this so called suicide, you think im in on it with luke, im not that low, i was the one who was pissed from the beginning. so lets just be done with it. lock this thread, do what ever i dont care, i just dont like to be acused of being part of it when im not.
its just wierd thats all im saying i dont know either of you to know how you are and im not trying to be mean either but from my stand point its just odd that you was the one who told us and was adoment that it was his mom and so on it would have been different if that starting thread was more like hey guys i called to talk to luke today and something wierd happened they was suppose to be his mom and she said he commited suicide but then went into detail that he said his love for cars will live on through grandprix.net and hey lets get a meet together sometime...it sounded like a hoax from the start and i think a good thing to do in the future is make sure you get facts if not...wow there will be ALOT of corrections throughout your life. dont take this the wrong way either because i not being a B**** or trying to be its all just wierd. BUT OWELL

#184843 - 03/23/08 03:25 AM Re: 1997GrandPrixGT passed away.
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Wow...never even saw this topic. Interesting reading...lol

I personally say we lock this topic...
#184844 - 03/23/08 04:11 AM Re: 1997GrandPrixGT passed away.
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Quote:
Originally posted by 98 gtp girl:
Quote:
[b] Im done with this stupid situation, dont even think i had something to do with this, all because i was the first to find out of this so called suicide, you think im in on it with luke, im not that low, i was the one who was pissed from the beginning. so lets just be done with it. lock this thread, do what ever i dont care, i just dont like to be acused of being part of it when im not.
its just wierd thats all im saying i dont know either of you to know how you are and im not trying to be mean either but from my stand point its just odd that you was the one who told us and was adoment that it was his mom and so on it would have been different if that starting thread was more like hey guys i called to talk to luke today and something wierd happened they was suppose to be his mom and she said he commited suicide but then went into detail that he said his love for cars will live on through grandprix.net and hey lets get a meet together sometime...it sounded like a hoax from the start and i think a good thing to do in the future is make sure you get facts if not...wow there will be ALOT of corrections throughout your life. dont take this the wrong way either because i not being a B**** or trying to be its all just wierd. BUT OWELL [/b]
I know jeremy enough to know that he does not have the nerve to do something as inconsiderate as making something up that someone committed suicide. ok like u said u dont know jeremy so dont go and start accusing ppl...ya i also thought something was weird about the whole situation...but u dont see me going and accusing the guy of being a part of it...sorry for the rant but im gonna stand up for him cuz i KNOW he had nothing to do with it.

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#184845 - 03/23/08 09:17 AM Re: 1997GrandPrixGT passed away.
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
x2 i talk to jermey about every day and i KNOW as well that he didnt have anything to do with starting it, its just like saying dont shoot the messanger, all he did was pass on information that was given to him even though it was the wrong information.
#184846 - 03/23/08 09:32 AM Re: 1997GrandPrixGT passed away.
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:
lock this thread
Since Luke is alive and well and the starter of this topic has requested it be locked, this thread will now be locked so it can quietly move on down and off of page 1.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5