Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#185138 - 09/12/04 10:28 PM Hey TexasGP
Jizz Offline
Loc: Central Maryland
Your son looks great in the new pic.. how is he doing?

I read your entire site the other day...

I will say no more thumbsup
#185139 - 09/12/04 10:48 PM Re: Hey TexasGP
TexasGP Offline
Loc: Georgetown, Texas
That pic was actually before he lost all of his hair a few months ago. His hair is coming back now, finally. I have to put up a new one.

We are actually back in the Hospital. He was suposed to start radiation last week, but this visit put everything on hold. He has a blood infection and they can't seem to determine what caused it. I have to update his website badly...I have been slacking off. laugh I had to buy a laptop for Hospital visits like this! Desktop is too big to lug around.

Thank you for asking. It means alot!
It has been a LOOOOOONG road so far.
#185140 - 09/12/04 10:59 PM Re: Hey TexasGP
Jizz Offline
Loc: Central Maryland
Dude... I have been wanting to say something for weeks..but.....what do I say?

Good luck to you all, mostly the little guy! ;I really do not have the words....My heart is with you and your family. And do not worry about your website.. I know everyone understands..you will update when you can wink
#185141 - 09/12/04 11:11 PM Re: Hey TexasGP
TexasGP Offline
Just taking a look at the website is all you need to do.(say) We appreciate your words. I'll have to get a pic of him sitting in my GP and use that for the Sig..will fit better since it is a GP forum.
But that will be after we get out of lock down. thumbsup
#185142 - 09/13/04 10:09 AM Re: Hey TexasGP
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Jizz:

Good luck to you all, mostly the little guy! ;I really do not have the words....My heart is with you and your family. And do not worry about your website.. I know everyone understands..you will update when you can wink
Well said

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#185143 - 09/13/04 10:31 AM Re: Hey TexasGP
digital-d Offline
Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Jizz:

I couldn't have said it better
#185144 - 09/13/04 04:24 PM Re: Hey TexasGP
TexasGP Offline
Thanks all!!!
thumbsup