Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#186411 - 06/28/09 05:54 PM Re: An icon died today.
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Jackson was the third. You forgot Ed Mcmahon. Mays makes the fourth this week.
#186412 - 06/29/09 04:13 AM Re: An icon died today.
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
I hadn't heard about him dying. And to be honest with you, while I recognize the name, I have no clue it that is or what he did. lol

*EDIT* Apparently an actress name Gail Storm died today too. Geez, that makes 5...
#186413 - 06/29/09 06:56 AM Re: An icon died today.
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Ed was Johnny Carson's sidekick. Also the guy that use to do all the publisher clearing house sweepstakes commercials.
#186414 - 06/29/09 11:12 PM Re: An icon died today.
GTPJack Offline
Loc: Hoover, AL
Not to start anything, but go to Bossip.com. There's a story there about the first boy who made allegations against Michael and now wishes he had the chance to ask Michael for forgiveness. He said that his father made him lie to get Michael's money. The last trial, the mother was not credible. If I felt Michael had done those things I'd be the first to condemn him.

I personally think that Michael had a genuine love for children and would never do anything to hurt them. He has contibuted more to help children than any celebrity before, or during his lifetime. Let's remember that he really didn't grow up like the rest of us. He was supporting his family from an early age. Until the allegations surfaced, he felt that children didn't judge him the way adults did.

R.I.P... Michael Jackson

Next: 3" down pipe, SD Ram Air Hood,
#186415 - 06/30/09 12:46 AM Re: An icon died today.
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
I don't remember who, someone I'd never heard of, but I saw a 6th celebrity (an old actor) died today.

Wonder who's next?
#186416 - 06/30/09 11:50 AM Re: An icon died today.
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by GTPJack:
Not to start anything, but go to Bossip.com. There's a story there about the first boy who made allegations against Michael and now wishes he had the chance to ask Michael for forgiveness. He said that his father made him lie to get Michael's money. The last trial, the mother was not credible. If I felt Michael had done those things I'd be the first to condemn him.

I personally think that Michael had a genuine love for children and would never do anything to hurt them. He has contibuted more to help children than any celebrity before, or during his lifetime. Let's remember that he really didn't grow up like the rest of us. He was supporting his family from an early age. Until the allegations surfaced, he felt that children didn't judge him the way adults did.

R.I.P... Michael Jackson
Yep. I too don't think he did what he was accused of. For one if it was my kids I wouldn't have settled out of court. I would want him behind bars. Then take him to a civil court for damages. Settling out tells me all it was was a money grab.
#186417 - 06/30/09 11:57 AM Re: An icon died today.
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
Ed was Johnny Carson's sidekick. Also the guy that use to do all the publisher clearing house sweepstakes commercials.
He also hosted Star Search.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3