Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#187086 - 01/07/06 01:10 PM Look what Sears has...
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
The National Championship Trophy!
Texas Longhorns #1!

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#187087 - 01/07/06 05:52 PM Re: Look what Sears has...
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Umm that's a pretty impressive display they did there. If I was Texas or any one on the BCS committee I'd be appalled at the lack of respect they show for that trophy.

I'm disgusted by it.
#187088 - 01/07/06 06:06 PM Re: Look what Sears has...
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Yeah, I agree. I think they should not have the ADT BCS background covered up, and I would have chosen a different department other than the Ladies Department.
Although I think they covered up the background so the crystal ball would stand out more instead of being soaked up by the background.
The whole thing was put togehter kinda fast. It was on display for only 4 hours (10am-2pm) and the line to have your pic taken with it went all over the store. At 12 noon they cut the line off in the middle, so that'll give you some idea of how long the line was. After they cut the line off, they put a cop at the end to prevent anyone else from getting in line. Parking was horrindous, but I did get lucky and got a spot up front, as someone was leaving.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#187089 - 01/08/06 10:54 AM Re: Look what Sears has...
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
I would have thought someone could have went to the hardware section and built something quickly. Then, moved over to the paint department and slapped on a coat.

Well, at least you got to see it in person Bobby.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali