Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#187715 - 05/31/09 08:38 PM Re: verizon wireless sucks
ChiTownHitta90 Offline
Loc: Chicago, Illinois
verizon has the largest network of anyone. i love them.
#187716 - 06/01/09 02:00 AM Re: verizon wireless sucks
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by tazfootball2:
Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by tazfootball2:
[b] AT&T FTW.... and iPhone FTMFW!!!! I don't believe I have ever had a dropped call with AT&T. The only place I don't get service is at work, but that's ok because we're not allowed to use the in the plant. Our area also doesn't have 3G network yet, but I think we will because I suspect our area to be booming once the economy picks back up and we hire a second shift.
Yeah I'm happy with my iphone too.

My wife just decided to get a blackberry through Verizon. Looking at their prices, what the blackberry can do and the fact that her monthly bill will be $20 more than mine for less features? Yeah I'm realy liking AT&T right now. [/b]
Really? WOW! When I was shopping around for a new phone and contract, I had it narrowed down to an iPhone (AT&T), a voyager(VZW) or the long awaited blackberry storm(VZW). And I'm really happy I went with AT&T as my provider, plus most of my family has it. I have heard nothing but bad things about the storm.

Bottom line, verizon probably doesn't have bad service but their phones are JUNK! [/b]
Yep. And that's with my corporate discount (though I get a discount on my iphone contract too).

With Verizon/blackberry you have to get the phone package, and the data plan separately. And my wife wants texting too. The Verizon guy said most blackberry users use email rather than text, but my wife and her sister text so she wants that package. So you add those three things and it's $20 more than my iphone package where I get unlimited texting and data plan.

And after all that, the blackberry doesn't even have wifi so she can't connect to the internet as fast as I can when we're at home or in public places with wifi.

I don't know.... just seems like we're going to be paying a lot and not getting as much in return.
#187717 - 06/01/09 02:08 PM Re: verizon wireless sucks
GrindingNemo Offline
Loc: Missoula MT
I have alltel and they admit that they lied to me when i bought my phones, but refuse to do anything to make it better, they over charge me, and have horrible customer service, my wife has had her phone replaced twice and its still garbage, they screwed up my corporate discount, and the local stores have morons for staff so you never get answers to anything. After getting ripped off by them, there is no way that I will be renewing my contract with them. Btw alltel and verizon are the same company so I will steer clear of them both.
#187718 - 06/03/09 05:59 PM Re: verizon wireless sucks
ifitwasnt4u Offline
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
I have had VZW for over 6 years. I will NEVER go with any other carrier. NO ONE has the same coverage and reliability they do. And your first problem, YOU GOT A RZR, Motorola makes the crapiest phones on the face of this planet. I have an AT&T razor for work and both AT&T service BLOWS and the Razor makes me wanna punch babies....
#187719 - 06/03/09 06:00 PM Re: verizon wireless sucks
ifitwasnt4u Offline
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by GrindingNemo:
I have alltel and they admit that they lied to me when i bought my phones, but refuse to do anything to make it better, they over charge me, and have horrible customer service, my wife has had her phone replaced twice and its still garbage, they screwed up my corporate discount, and the local stores have morons for staff so you never get answers to anything. After getting ripped off by them, there is no way that I will be renewing my contract with them. Btw alltel and verizon are the same company so I will steer clear of them both.
Altell is Verizon now...
#187720 - 06/04/09 02:12 AM Re: verizon wireless sucks
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by ifitwasnt4u:
I have had VZW for over 6 years. I will NEVER go with any other carrier. NO ONE has the same coverage and reliability they do. And your first problem, YOU GOT A RZR, Motorola makes the crapiest phones on the face of this planet. I have an AT&T razor for work and both AT&T service BLOWS and the Razor makes me wanna punch babies....
I had Verizon for about 10 years before I switched. I joined back when they were Airtouch in Michigan before Verizon bought Airtouch.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2