Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#188020 - 04/14/05 09:14 PM "Man Drives Into DMV's Wall, Renews License"
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
#188021 - 04/14/05 09:35 PM Re: "Man Drives Into DMV's Wall, Renews License"
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
I was thinking "...what a moron, drove into a wall and got his license renewed." Then the story came up and I saw where it was from, then I thought "oh... well, where else would this happen." crazy

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#188022 - 04/15/05 10:46 AM Re: "Man Drives Into DMV's Wall, Renews License"
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
At least he got his license renewed. devilgrin
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#188023 - 04/15/05 01:18 PM Re: "Man Drives Into DMV's Wall, Renews License"
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
lol He "tapped" the building .. and no one put one and one together. Hilarious!
#188024 - 04/21/05 01:45 AM Re: "Man Drives Into DMV's Wall, Renews License"
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
Quote:
Originally posted by Austin GTP:
I was thinking "...what a moron, drove into a wall and got his license renewed." Then the story came up and I saw where it was from, then I thought "oh... well, where else would this happen." crazy
real funny austin, my parents live there. i don't think that anybody there has a problem with driving, unless it's the natives that aren't required to have a license, or even tag their cars in the first place.
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#188025 - 04/21/05 08:39 AM Re: "Man Drives Into DMV's Wall, Renews License"
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Didn't mean to offend, and yes it was more directed to the natives.
I've heard stories of them getting sloppy drunk (Isn't booze illegal in some areas of Alaska?) and driving crazy and doing all kinds of , well, stupid stuff.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#188026 - 04/22/05 01:33 AM Re: "Man Drives Into DMV's Wall, Renews License"
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
Quote:
Originally posted by Austin G T P:
Didn't mean to offend, and yes it was more directed to the natives.
I've heard stories of them getting sloppy drunk (Isn't booze illegal in some areas of Alaska?) and driving crazy and doing all kinds of , well, stupid stuff.
no problem, I just didn't find it as funny as others. yes it is really illegal to have alcohol in some parts of the state. I'll have to get my book out that has slogans about the state like he suggested motto was : "Alaska: Where the mosquitos really suck and so does the legislature."

side note: no offense taken, austin

crazy devilgrin

Edit: my parents aren't natives, they've only been there for a little over a year now, so they actually can drive
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#188027 - 04/22/05 12:36 PM Re: "Man Drives Into DMV's Wall, Renews License"
GtCombination Offline
Loc: New York
My first accident was in the Dmv parking lot right before i signed up for my road test. Well that was way back then when i was 16. My record is pretty clean so far. -(Maybe because i dont report anything to the insurance)- devilgrin

" A true REAL mod takes longer than 1 hour to install"
" Dont like it then smile like a donut "
#188028 - 04/22/05 04:20 PM Re: "Man Drives Into DMV's Wall, Renews License"
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
It's illegal to sell liquor in KY from Jellico (Tennessee line) until you hit Madison county just south of Lexington mid-state. There are probably more dry areas, but I just know I'm in the middle of this one.