Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#189239 - 05/07/10 11:34 PM Got in an accident
Dthreap Offline
Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
On my way home from work I turn through the light downtown and didnt see any break lights turn on on the car in front of me then I realized she was stopped and so was the guy in front of her (we was turning left). I slammed on the brakes in the jeep and it didnt seem like I slowed down at all. I would have turned and went into the yard to the right of me but the curb was to high and if I went to the left I would have got T boned.

So I hit her doing about 25 mph. She then hit the guy in front of her. He has 2 license plate screw dents in his bumper and she has a scuffed up bumper and my moms jeeps bumper is all scuffed and has green paint on it. Cop comes takes all the info has me sit in the passenger seat of the car as he writes my ticket then the dispatch says the girl has a suspended license... Now I owe $100, have 2 points on my license and will have to take a remedial driving class to get them off so I can get into either BMW or Mercedes when I finish my first 18 months of schooling (after I start it in October that is).

ughhhhhhh