Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#189604 - 07/27/05 02:52 PM How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
DoberManJT Offline
Loc: North Carolina - Raleigh/Cary
*warning: this post contains control-freak boyfriends, a small bit of immaturity and some not-nice pranks* laugh

One of my employees, that I also count as one of my friends, has an very controlling and jealous boyfriend. He is already given her such a hard time for having male co-workers and *gasp* a male boss, because ya know that's her "fault" and somehow "not right" devilgrin

Step 1. Call her cellphone at times we know she is with him

Step 2. Give her a ride home and introduce self to family (only after boyfriend stated he's "too tired to drive" when she calls)

Step 3. Go out to dinner with her and her friends, call boyfriend for no reason and casually let slip who she's with

Step 4. Throw her a small birthday party, absentmindedly forget to invite the boyfriend

Step 5. "Accidentally" run into her and boyfriend while they're shopping and make self a 3rd wheel

Step 6. Open doors and buy lunch for her while being obnoxiously friendly and polite with her while performing step 5

Step 7. Answer her cell phone everytime he calls her at work

And last night we topped it all off with this...

Step 8. Using a sharpie marker write on her stomach and lower back all three of our names along with "was here" with an arrow pointed downward, then all three of us sign our names and write a brief message for him. lol lol lol I can only imagine his reaction when seeing that...

Oh man pretty much her entire midsection was a scribble of marker writing... it was friggin hilarious. Waiting to hear tonight what came of that. I am going to try real hard to get some pictures of what was written on her when I see her again.

Sorry for the low maturity level of this guys, but if you knew this jerk you'd see why we had to do it

04 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, LPE intake system, headers, dyno tune from "RPM"

http://photobucket.com/albums/v221/Dobermanjt/GrandPrix/
#189605 - 07/27/05 03:20 PM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Just be careful.

Hopefully, the guy won't react negative toward her or you guys.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#189606 - 07/27/05 03:21 PM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
nad Offline
Loc: Imperial MO
Hey, it's alright, I'm immature!!! That's freakin' awesome by the way!

-Dan-

SOLD-1998 Grand Prix GT with 148K. Infinity Reference 5.25s, Pioneer 4 way 6x9s, Yokohama AS430s, Open cone K&N intake, Front strut bar,180* Powerstat, Dual glasspack mufflers w/ removed resonator, and painted under-hood components.-SOLD-

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 81K, 3" turbo-back exhaust, open cone intake, hard IC piping, boost controller, GReddy Type-S BOV, more to come.
#189607 - 07/27/05 04:39 PM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Watch your SIX!!!!!!
#189608 - 07/27/05 05:38 PM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Yaa, you guys got to be careful! There is a difference between being immature and unwise. This dude may have friends of his own that like to pull bigger pranks. It'll be too late to say to them "Hey, we were just doing it for fun."

Anyone though about actually solving the problem? This only is going to make it A LOT worse.

Why don't she just talk to him or leave him? She can use these pranks as leverage saying "they were just doing that to mess with you. Now lets talk."

BTW: Any one of you like her? You can be honest. I mean, who here is going to tell???

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
#189609 - 07/27/05 06:22 PM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
jeremy Offline
Loc: Mableton, GA
be careful the guy sounds like he could turn violent at any moment. if he does so it most likely wont be towards you and the other guys it will be to her and it will be swift and without a lot of thought.

#189610 - 07/27/05 11:05 PM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
DoberManJT Offline
I appreciate the watching of the back guys but no need to worry -- it's not going to turn into a physical conflict. cheers

He's not a bad guy exactly, but he has control/jealousy issues and knows it. After this past incident I think it opened his eyes that he's acting stupid and we're just pointing it out... very much so devilgrin He came up to the store tonight and he and I had a discussion (not an argument, no yelling or anything like that) he wanted to know why we kept pushing his buttons and I told him straight up that his girl, who is one of my better friends and strictly in a not-attracted-to way, is tired of his jealousy. Think we got the brunt of his issues out of the way.

Now that the mature part is over with... the immaturity must strike one last time, pics will be posted as soon as I can get them uploaded. Probably tomorrow morning hehehe

#189611 - 07/27/05 11:14 PM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
DoberManJT Offline
Pics... first off, here she is - and it's easy to see why he is afraid of losing her (he ain't so easy on the eyes...)

and here are a few pics of the writing all over her belly and back ( to the mods: nothing obscene shown but if you want me to link the pictures rather than have them pop up just let me know and I can change it)

#189612 - 07/28/05 12:37 AM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
nad Offline
Loc: Imperial MO
That is probably one of the funniest things I've seen/heard on here. And that girl is gorgeous, I could really see why he'd be afraid to lose her. Nice pics dude, I'm sure Austin will love them wink

-Dan-

SOLD-1998 Grand Prix GT with 148K. Infinity Reference 5.25s, Pioneer 4 way 6x9s, Yokohama AS430s, Open cone K&N intake, Front strut bar,180* Powerstat, Dual glasspack mufflers w/ removed resonator, and painted under-hood components.-SOLD-

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 81K, 3" turbo-back exhaust, open cone intake, hard IC piping, boost controller, GReddy Type-S BOV, more to come.
#189613 - 07/28/05 10:17 AM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
She is easy on the eyes..... devilsmile
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#189614 - 07/29/05 01:20 PM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
Caesar Offline
Loc: Michigan
sweet job guys. Hopefully this whole thing will truly open his eyes. And Doberman, I don't think that what you did was too immature...I would have done the same thing (or something similar) if I were in your shoes. It's nice to see people sticking up for their friends. thumbsup
#189615 - 08/17/05 10:36 AM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
Caesar Offline
Loc: Michigan
so...we haven't heard an update...how are things going between the two of them? Did you do anything else to get under his skin?
#189616 - 08/17/05 11:19 AM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
DoberManJT Offline
hehehe I'd forgotten to update this situation - not a whole lot going on with it, her boyfriend and I had a discussion and worked out a lot of his insecurities, at least regarding her workplace. So, we haven't really been messing with him.... too much... devilgrin

#189617 - 08/22/05 01:00 PM Re: How to upset a jealous boyfriend... heh heh **updated with pics!**
ReDgie the WeDgie Offline
Loc: Ottawa Ontario Canada
where is my soapy mitt?