Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#189814 - 04/09/05 06:26 PM Re: are Chrysler 300m fast
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I dont want to start a flamer here but I will have to take issue with the previous statement...while everyone here is entitled to their own opinions, I have had nothing but good luck out of ChryCo products and can easily find a couple of message boards full of LH car owners who will heartily agree...EVERY car manufacturer builds its share of lemons...NONE of them are perfect and I have seen and owned my share of problematical GM products...that being said, the new Hemi is a clean sheet of paper engine that does not share components with any previous ChryCo V8, while true it is not a pure hemispherical combustion chamber, that is not the most efficent design out there...I think they did pretty well to bring a 340hp engine to the showroom that still gets the mileage and runs on reg fuel...and if the 3.5 R/T engine had the kind of aftermarket support that we enjoy with our cars they could be a force to be reckoned with...If you had a bad experience with Dodge then I'm sorry cuz nobody like a bum car...but that doesnt make them all junk.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#189815 - 04/09/05 11:36 PM Re: are Chrysler 300m fast
WYTHE Offline
Loc: Campbell River B.C.
The only Dodge/chyrslers that I've had first hand experience with are Neons, and I'd have to say that they're crap. Thier new 4x4s are very nice though.