Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#190562 - 12/12/08 11:51 PM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
Heavy like an M2 Browning heavy. Litterally rips people apart in-game. Lemme get some screenies if I can...

I took a screenie of the carnage this gun reaps but I felt it might be a little much. Wiped out the Rivet City Marketplace in about 45 seconds.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#190563 - 12/13/08 12:11 AM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
Shooting game is boring. :p

Racing game is very fun! laugh

This is Motorstorm from PS3.

#190564 - 12/13/08 12:29 AM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
Dthreap Offline
Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Quote:
Originally posted by Zalfrin:
Ring of Death?
It was the Red Ring of Death but after taking steps to fix it it became the Red lights of hover heating lol.

#190565 - 12/13/08 12:56 AM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
You tried the towel didn't you? no

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#190566 - 12/13/08 02:09 AM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
[b]
My wife got me Guitar Hero World Tour for Christmas and let me have it early. I'm not really a GH fan (this is my first GH game) because I'd rather play my REAL guitars. But, our friends like to play it and I have to admit it's grown on me a little bit. Still no substitute for the real thing, but it's fun. I'm about 60% of the way done with an easy career. I really need to bump it up a notch, but I want to get the "easy mode" achievement first.
You're a Sublime fan who plays guitar. We really do have to hang out some time.

Those games (Rockband, Guitar Hero WT, etc.) are really fun once you get good at them. My roommate has it and we can beat just about every song on expert. It's a blast.

As for gaming for me at the moment... I dusted off the N64. Playing some old Zelda. [/b]
Yeah too bad you live on the other side of the country!

Some Sublime songs were the first ones I learned on guitar (along with Nirvana and Green day). Falling Idols was the song that taught me barre chords for the first time....just slide them down the neck..

I have a Epi Les Paul, but I saw a good deal on a used, "smoke" colored Ibanez S540. It's the same guitar Brad used in the Groove Tube video and on the Hong Kong Phooey song. They are both on Youtube.

If you ever come to Oregon (or hopefully Michigan if I ever move back) give me a shout.
#190567 - 12/13/08 02:12 AM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by MAC GTP:
i just finished fallout3 last night. the ending was pretty cool. ( not goona spoil it ) by the end my guys karma looked like jeasus lol

i tryed the mortal combat vs. dc universe game and i think its sick. yea the storyline is short but all mortal combat games are.

i still want to see one racing game like gran torismo or forza have a gp in in it that would be cool. even tho it wouldent be as fast as we would like it to be lol smile
I borrowed MK vs DC from a friend tonight and it's pretty fun. The story is cheesy, but I miss having a good fighting game. I don't think I've owned a fighting game since MKII on the Super Nintendo!
#190568 - 12/13/08 07:10 AM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
Dthreap Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by lonezergling:
You tried the towel didn't you? no
God no! I did the X-clamp mod lol. I'm not dummy cool

#190569 - 12/13/08 09:46 PM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
Richard Candelario Offline
since I do have the 360, explain the towel and x-clamp to me please.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#190570 - 12/13/08 09:49 PM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
Yo, Zerg, is the GECK available for 360?

Also, that looks like a .50 CAL mini gun. What in the name of this green Earth hath thoust done? Come with blueprints, schematics, and parameters: I want one! Only follow-on problem: explaining to the Feds why I need an FFL3 and how I got ahold of such a evil weapon. Good build.

EDIT for name. Sorry Zerg and Zuul, got yall mixed up.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#190571 - 12/13/08 10:22 PM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
Dthreap Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Richard Candelario:
since I do have the 360, explain the towel and x-clamp to me please.
The towel trick (DON"T EVER DO IT!!) is when you wrap your 360 in a towl and turn it on so it over heats and in theory all the solder melts back into place... But you have to remember that the whole thing is over heating so your messing up the CPU, GPU, MOBO, ext...

The X-clamp is where you open up the case and remove the X clamps from the back of the mobo and replace the screws with different screws as well as washers (nylon and zinc). Then turn it on and let it heat up till the RRoD changes to the overheating light then wait a few more minutes then turn it off and let it sit for 1 hour. Then it in theory should be fixed.

#190572 - 12/13/08 10:27 PM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
hum i dont get that but lol cool
#190573 - 12/13/08 10:32 PM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I don't get that too. lol That's why I'm Sony videogame fan. Nintendo and Xbox suck. I do still have Super Nintendo system when I was kid. Now, I'm older. Nintendo still have kid games. :p
#190574 - 12/13/08 10:45 PM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
why not just re-solder the connections? It's really not that hard. Spend about 100 USD at Radio Shack on some soldering irons, flux, solder, and stainless soldering tool/brush and another 3 USD at Walmart on Isopropyl alcohol and a stiff nylon paintbrush, you're set to solder a veritable BATTALION of consoles.

Also, forgot to add to the question of GECK: What is GECK, what does it stand for, what exactly is it good for? I understand you make weapons. Got it. What else? What the suspenseful wait?

Thanks DeathReap, I appreciate the answer.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#190575 - 12/13/08 11:26 PM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
Dthreap Offline
Because it isn't normal soldering. It's micro soldering.

#190576 - 12/14/08 08:59 AM Re: How's gaming for everybody?
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Picked up COD WAW.

Solo play was pretty short.

So far love in the game.

BAR sucks. It just doesn't have the stopping power of what it should.