Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#190768 - 09/26/08 06:21 PM found in the Houston Chronicle
Richard Candelario Offline

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#190769 - 09/26/08 07:35 PM Re: found in the Houston Chronicle
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
I've known a few recruiters. None liked their job. My wifes cousin was an Army Recruiter in Las Vegas. His tour was up and the Army offered him E-7 to do a follow on tour and he declined it. That's how bad he hated it. One neighbor of mine was a Navy recruiter he missed his quota one month and was reprimanded missed his quota for a second time and had "Captain's Mast" NJP for basically deraliction of duty and was reduced in paygrade from E-6 to E-5. Another neighbor of mine was a Marine Recruiter. He worked a good 70 hours a week. He worked so much I took care of his lawn and vehicles cause the only way he got a day off was to use vacation time.

When people are pushed like they are to perform it can be very very trying.

I hope you can make it through your tour and not be "soured".
#190770 - 09/27/08 12:35 PM Re: found in the Houston Chronicle
Richard Candelario Offline
too late. My new recruiter board is 22 OCT 08. I'm still not sure if I wanna stay here and try to succeed. I've never failed before, and I dont like that I am now. I hate this job, but I hate failing even more. We'll see.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC