Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#191798 - 04/24/05 12:24 AM Montana Ute
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I know I posted this pic once before, but in honor of it looks like this may be the next used car to grace our driveway, I couldnt help tweaking it just a bit. So I lowered away and added some Foose wheels, a slight roof chop and a T/A style splitter exhaust ( like on my old 79)...it seems the wife's Olds wagon is on its last leg and I'm tired of spending money on it. So were gonna try and grab up this 99 Montana to serve as her car/workhorse. It actually has a lot of similar features as my GP and should haul copious amounts of lumber and things. (this will also give me an easy excuse to move up getting a set of wheels and tires for the T-Bat since they have the same pattern and similar offset:)...who knows, maybe I'll keep it for my "workhorse" and get her something nicer(and smaller) in a year or so...anyways, check out the fantasy "Ute"

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#191799 - 04/24/05 12:31 AM Re: Montana Ute
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Nice!

My buddy in high school had the idea of taking an old Chevy Astro and making it an El Camino style. Since the rear doors are not a hatch, it would work nicely.

Your photo reminded me of that idea.