Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#193598 - 10/13/08 01:54 AM hey guys (long post)
GP GT GUY Offline
Loc: Indianapolis
hey what's up guys? i haven't been on in forever... just thought i'd stop in and say hi... life's been really busy and really sucky, i've got school then football so i'm at school from 7 til 7 everyday, then i'm busy with friends and had a girlfriend and then broke up with her... i just haven't had time to get on the computer...

life sux because my parents are finally gettin a divorce but i'm right in the middle of it, i'm helping pay for things and i'm trying to settle both of them down because they're both at each others throats... it sux cuz i've got to balance friends family school sports and that takes everything i've got... i've got a 3" dp and a paint gun and lots of paint for it but i don't have time to do anything to it... i haven't even washed it in like a month and a half... i went out one night at 1130 and cleaned the words written on my windows from my girlfriend... that's about all i've done to it... money is tight and i'm trying to help my mom out with bills and i don't even have a job because i don't have time to have one... i was planning on playing basketball this winter but i can't anymore because i have to get a job, my grandparents desperately want me to play and so they gave me 200 bucks to help out... most of it just went to my mom because she doesn't have any... i can't just get money from my grandparents like that every other week but they don't realize that i'm having a hard time... they think i can just be a teenager and that i have all this time to have fun and stuff and i really don't, i mean when i do have any free time it's usually late weekend nights and i go hangout with friends... i'm either going to have to transfer to a public school or beg my school to let me pay my tuition later because my dad can't afford it anymore, my lil brother went to the hospital and stuff for his stomach and racked up a lot of medical bills and i went and got an MRI because they thought i had a torn ACL... and he hasn't even gotten that bill yet... now i just found out that my mom wasn't responding to these letters about her knee surgeries and stupid stuff like that and this company said we'd have to pay for everything for her knee, which could be tens of thousands of dollars... i even know what we're going to do about that...
this weekend i told my mom that i was going to follow a girl over to this party like 45 minutes away and she didn't get off til 10... it was like 8 so my friend and i met up with these two girls and went to this canal and hung out... the night before i had friends over and didn't charge my phone well i charged it the next day but i guess the outlet didn't work so it didn't charge, so i was going to take my charger and plug my phone in once i got to the party, well my phone died and i used my friends' phone to call her and tell her my phone died, well while we were hanging out with the girls at the canal we took everything out of our pockets so we could roll down this huge hill, (sounds childish but it was actually really funny) well my mom sent my friend a txt saying there was a family emergency i called her and she yelled at me saying i was lying and i was playing games with her... i don't lie to my mom and i'm really close to her... so we got in the huge argument and she told me to come home that i wasn't going to do anything... i just hung up and planned on going anyway cuz she overreacted... but i found out my other friend wasn't even going to that party so i just decided to go home, i dropped everybody off and to add to my great night the drivers side window decided to stop working, the button just broke... i go home and go to take out my stuff and guess what? the phone charger was hanging out the bottom of the door... where it plugs into the phone was practically burnt up from being dragged down the road... i tried to find out what was wrong with my window and figured out something on the button had caught on fire or something and it shorted out... i went in laid down and had my mom come yell at me, i just went to sleep and she went in to bed...

today rolls around and i wake up to my mom bringing the phone into the bedroom... my dad had to ask me a very serious question.. but i had to wake up first so i hung up.. then my mom brought me breakfast in bed, she said she felt really bad because she overreacted last night... my dad had called her and made her think i was lying and i wouldn't tell her the truth and i was a irresponsible 18 year old now... and when we didn't answer our phones she believed him... she flipped and overreacted... she was really sry and we were okay after that... well we were getting ready to go to the colts game because my friend gave us his tickets... on saturday my dad told me he was driving to memphis to do a trip then driving back so we could go out to eat with my dad for my grandpas birthday.. and travis was supposed to get picked up by my mom from this youth group camping trip.. well my friend told me to invite whoever i wanted and when i told him nobody could go he suggested my mom so i said yeah that'd be a good idea.. well she couldn't go if she had to get my lil brother, well she said she'd go with me and get my lil brother picked up by somebody else and we wouldn't have to worry about it, she thought my dad could do it because she had a feeling he was lying about going to memphis and back... ends up that he did lie and he was actually at my grandparents house... so he was going to pick my lil brother up from the camp... well i didn't find out that he was in indy until sunday morning and so when i called him back to ask him what his question was, he questioned what he had to done to not make me want to take him to the colts game, i got upset because i said well you told me you were in memphis so why would i invite you and he said that everybody was painting a bad picture of him... we got into an argument and turns out he assumed my mom told him that he was in anderson the night before... i didn't know but instead i got in trouble for it.. well my mom and i end up going to the colts game and my dad picked up my lil brother and then we were going to go up to my grandparents house and get my lil brother from my dad and do something with my grandpa for his birthday.. i thought my day was starting to look a lot better especially since i was going to get the part for my window after the game and i had already fixed the charger for my phone because only the plastic melted and all the important components were okay so i thought it was going to end up being a good day, well instead my day got worse and my dad decided to go to our house (which he got kicked out of a month and a half ago) and he went through all my mom's stuff, mail, drawers, computer, email everything and he had no business doing that... well after the game was over we tried to find my dad and he said he was at our house which wasn't the plan, my lil brother had fallen asleep so my dad and mom and i got into an argument in the driveway in the car and it got chaotic... finally my dad left and i had 20 minutes to make it to the pull a part for the car part, admissions stopped at 530 but they closed at 6, i figured they'd let me go in since i only needed in for like 5 minutes... i got there at 535 and they had shut the computers down and the guy said he couldn't let me through, i said it will only take me 5 min and i already know where the prixs are... he said no still so i talked to the boss and even he said no... so my 20 min drive where i was flying to get there in time was a complete waste and i have to go there after school to get the part now.. so that's two trips for a 3 dollar part... def. not worth the gas but i need it...

so that's been my bad weekend and some of my latest stuff... i just don't have time anymore to get on here and post whore...

and i might not be on here much longer because we'll probably have to get rid of cable because it's too expensive now... and a lot of stuff is going to have to get cut back...

there are some positives though... i got nominated for a full-ride scholarship to IU which if i could get that,that would be amazing because i really need that, but with the way my luck is i probably won't, or maybe it could turn around and i'd end up getting it... another positive is the car is running really good since i changed all the gaskets and everything... i did notice an oil leak friday after i pulled out of the garage but that's it... and the tranny slips occasionally

but that's it for now sry for the long post but i really just needed to rant and i felt like i needed to let you guys know what's been happening and why i'm not on here anymore

2000 GP GT 20's, altezzas, clears, F/M super 44's, some little blue L.E.D.s

#193599 - 10/13/08 01:58 AM Re: hey guys (long post)
GP GT GUY Offline
p.s. what's new lately??? i saw alpine got a WS6 hood! has zerg's car blown up yet? tbat how's the chrysler? and what happened with boosten's street racing incident? i saw zoomer got on here too... what's new?

and does anybody want a 3" dp? it's catless and i'd let it go pretty cheap.. i'm just in need of cash right now.. so i've got to sell it even though i want to put it on... btw it doesnt have an o2 bung so you'd have to get that welded in or just ignore the code it'd set off... i think it had less than 3k from the previous owner but i might be wrong...

#193600 - 10/13/08 02:00 AM Re: hey guys (long post)
GP GT GUY Offline
and did anybody ever find out what happened to KEV-GTP? i'm assuming he died even though i'd hate to think that... he was a real good guy...

#193601 - 10/13/08 06:43 AM Re: hey guys (long post)
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
One day at a time friend.

I don't remember when Alpine got the hood, Zerg's car is going strong, Tbat traded the Sebring in on a Vert PT Cruiser (he said the Sebring was a reliability nightmare), I can't remeber what happened with Boost's racing incident, the Zoomer on here is not the Zooomer from ZZP, the Kev-GTP incident was a drama that never happened something about a friend got onto an account and started the drama as a joke or something.

As for what's new nothing much just the typical stuff
#193602 - 10/13/08 12:06 PM Re: hey guys (long post)
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Good luck with everything man. My parents are going through it now. Just try not to play sides, they are going to get jealous if you are spending too much time with the other one. You need to tell them to stop putting you in the middle, its not right for them to do that to a teenager.

Good luck with the scholarship! Is it for academics or athletics?

Not too much new around here. Same old, same old.
#193603 - 10/13/08 12:56 PM Re: hey guys (long post)
Richard Candelario Offline
wow. sorry to read about all your troubles. capitalize on the good stuff while you can, when you can. It makes the rest of the bad stuff seem bearable. Much luck to you and your family.

Here on the boards, same ol', same ol'.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#193604 - 10/13/08 01:02 PM Re: hey guys (long post)
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Got the new hood about a month ago.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#193605 - 10/13/08 01:59 PM Re: hey guys (long post)
20gtp02 Offline
Hey, welcome back!
Sorry about the luck man.
Yah, many have been loosing gf's lately.
And Herc, you are thinking about the wrong situation, that was with someone else who got into an account and made a joke.
He is talkinga bout Kev-GTP the guy who took video at TMS but never came back here.

#193606 - 10/15/08 02:14 AM Re: hey guys (long post)
GP GT GUY Offline
yeah i was talking about kev gtp the guy from tms... i just assumed he died but i hope not...

the scholarship is for academics... and man i could really use it

it's tough especially since the rents put me in the middle and instead of fighting around me, they fight through me so it's hard to agree with either one