quote:
Originally posted by Austin GTP:
Well... well...
Looky here what I got in the mail. hammer
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#195003 - 02/19/05 04:22 PM Re: Alex wallpaper
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
the green portion comes lower because of the angle of the parking lot the car was sitting on. I faded the pictures in to the Mexican flag background before I overlayed the car onto it. I could have stretched the left picture more but I think it would have looked too tall and narrow. The image in the center is also an overlay of one of the Aztec pyramids. I almost hated to cut it down, it was such a great shot. I gotta get down there to see those things one day. Great job on the sig work Austin. I'll zap you a full sized version right now. I guess I'll move on to other ideas floating around in my head. Then again I'm movin up to the real thing since I ordered up some drilled/slotted rotors for the T-Bat! I really wanted to do the rear wing next but inspection is next month and I'll probably have to do brakes anyway, so why not upgrade now?! thumbsup

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#195004 - 02/19/05 06:27 PM Re: Alex wallpaper
nad Offline
Loc: Imperial MO
I'm gonna need a copy of that one too, that's sweet.

dan@uhhwtf.com please.

-Dan-

SOLD-1998 Grand Prix GT with 148K. Infinity Reference 5.25s, Pioneer 4 way 6x9s, Yokohama AS430s, Open cone K&N intake, Front strut bar,180* Powerstat, Dual glasspack mufflers w/ removed resonator, and painted under-hood components.-SOLD-

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 81K, 3" turbo-back exhaust, open cone intake, hard IC piping, boost controller, GReddy Type-S BOV, more to come.
#195005 - 02/19/05 11:32 PM Re: Alex wallpaper
ThunderBat Offline
thats a catchy email addy you got there nad.

#195006 - 02/20/05 02:51 AM Re: Alex wallpaper
nad Offline
Loc: Imperial MO
Yeah, a friend of mine bought the domain www.uhhwtf.com, he used to own www.ohcrap.org too. He gave me the addy and directed it to my gmail account. smile It's a lot easier for people to remember than my entire gmail address.

-Dan-

SOLD-1998 Grand Prix GT with 148K. Infinity Reference 5.25s, Pioneer 4 way 6x9s, Yokohama AS430s, Open cone K&N intake, Front strut bar,180* Powerstat, Dual glasspack mufflers w/ removed resonator, and painted under-hood components.-SOLD-

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 81K, 3" turbo-back exhaust, open cone intake, hard IC piping, boost controller, GReddy Type-S BOV, more to come.
#195007 - 02/22/05 01:00 PM Re: Alex wallpaper
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Both of them look great!
My email is alexglez1972@hotmail.com

Sorry i haven't seen this post.

Alex

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#195008 - 02/22/05 02:53 PM Re: Alex wallpaper
Alex Offline
By the way,

This pyramid is not Aztec, i think this one is Mayan, which is in the Yucatan Peninsula, near Cancun, Aztecs are more from the Central Area of the country, for example Sun Pyramid and Moon Pyramid are around 50 minutes from Mexico City...is glad to hear you are interested in this issues.

Alex cheers

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#195009 - 02/22/05 05:10 PM Re: Alex wallpaper
ThunderBat Offline
I'll get your wallpaper mailed out to you when I get home from work, and I'm glad you liked it...and yes I do find those ruins of ancient cultures to be very fascinating! There is so much in this world to be seen...I hope to be able to travel a LOT...pictures are great, but nothing takes the place of seeing with your own eyes...btw, the paintings we used, are they depictions of Indian warriors fighting the Spainards?

#195010 - 02/22/05 05:15 PM Re: Alex wallpaper
Alex Offline
Yes those pictures called "MURALES" cause they are huge are a way to see the conquest, that war were so dramatic and blody, but at last is the begining of what Mexico is rigth now, some kind of similar to the States History, and a lot of countries.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2