Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#195309 - 05/25/03 03:44 AM I'm Back !!!!! (Did you miss me?)
Kenny's '97 GTP - Wayne, NJ Offline
Loc: Wayne, NJ
Just found the reincarnated GP list here on grandprix.net ! Looks like it's been around since May, 2002.

I was an active member of the GP list on yahoogroups, as well as the previous server that hosted the list (I don't believe I can't remember the name of that server. confused Anybody care to refresh my memory ???)

Anyway, had my first accident on Christmas day 2002 during a snowstorm. angel for my auto policy, and I was very happy with the way they handled the claim. Nice to see that those exhorbitant New Jersey insurance premiums aren't in vain. They even used all genuine GM replacement parts. Amazing.

- Kenny Likier
Wayne, NJ
#195310 - 05/25/03 09:47 PM Re: I'm Back !!!!! (Did you miss me?)
crimpton Offline
Loc: Portland Or.
Welcome back Kenny,

Have you looked into the spoiler seals?
That's a fairly common failure on our cars. There may be a good reason you haven't suspected the spoiler, but, I'm just checking to see if you've got all the bases covered.

Later now,
Clint

Quote:
Originally posted by Kenny's '97 GTP - Wayne, NJ:
Just found the reincarnated GP list here on grandprix.net ! Looks like it's been around since May, 2002.

I have water getting in around the trunk seal, and I can't figure out why. The gasket and the sheet metal it sits on were not damaged or replaced, and all the adjustments to the hinges I've tried don't completely stop the leak. Although the gasket is in perfect condition, I'm thinking of replacing it just to see if that helps.

- Kenny Likier
Wayne, NJ

http://pdxcgp.com