Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#196843 - 11/16/06 10:45 PM guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
Loc: reynoldsburg, ohio
I have a randy rhoads rx10d guitar in mint condition for sale with a custom fit hard shell jackson case... I also have a marshall micro stack amp in mint condtion for sale... this is a 600 dollar guitar and a three hundered dollar amp along with a 300 dollar custom jackson case... Now I know these are not new but they are in mint condtion and the amp I can vouge for has less than 100 hours of use and is in perfect conditon....

I will seperate if need.... I would like to get 450+ shipping for the guitar and case this is a 900 value for only 450 thats insane
I will sell tha amp for 250+ shipping and I also have a rp100 foot peddle I will throw in

I WILL TAKE ANY RESPNABLE OFFER AND WILL SELL ALL ITEMS AS A PACKAGE FOR CHEAP
I CAN ALSO GET PICS IF INTERESTED
#196844 - 11/22/06 10:10 AM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
pics

#196845 - 11/25/06 04:02 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
anyone make me a good offer and I will thow in the peddle for free and cover shipping
#196846 - 11/25/06 05:42 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
I'm not interested, but I'll give a good reference just so you're not the only person posting in this thread.

Jackson makes quality guitars.
#196847 - 11/25/06 08:19 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
thanks I guess noone else here has musical talent laugh
#196848 - 11/26/06 01:30 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Oh, I love guitar stuff, but I've already got two. If I got a third my wife would DEFINITELY kill me.
#196849 - 11/27/06 07:58 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
O jsut dont tell her about it lol
tell her is a christmas gift for yourself...
New price I will sell the entire package guitar amp case cords and peddle for 600 shipped
#196850 - 11/27/06 10:27 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
I love music stuff. Got a few guitars around, and a recording studio. And a 10KW live sound setup.
#196851 - 11/28/06 01:26 AM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
UMfan Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by SteveOGTP:
O jsut dont tell her about it lol
tell her is a christmas gift for yourself...
New price I will sell the entire package guitar amp case cords and peddle for 600 shipped
That's how I got the first two....and the car parts.... that excuse won't fly any more.
#196852 - 11/28/06 09:35 AM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
lol.. I understand It sucks cause I really need the money and I dont ever use the stuff and it is to nice to jsut take it to some local music shop so they can give me 100 bucks for everything
#196853 - 11/28/06 01:37 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
zuulmusic Offline
They only gave you $100 for them???
#196854 - 11/29/06 12:43 AM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
brown Offline
Loc: Belleville, MI
Have you tried selling the stuff on ebay? Just put your reserve at $500 or w/e and see what you can get.
#196855 - 11/29/06 03:11 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
UMfan Offline
Yeah, I got a guitar off ebay for $200. I'm sure you can get pretty decent amount for it.
#196856 - 11/30/06 09:31 AM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
no there is not a high demand for this type of guitar on ebay... the only ones on ebay that go quick are cheap ones paretns buy for there kids to start on and this is no were near a starter guitar it is just about a pro guitar.... no they said they could give me after they take there cut for selling it probubly 100-150 for the guitar 80-120 for the amp... I was like hell no
#196857 - 12/01/06 11:50 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
crimpton Offline
Loc: Portland Or.
Quote:
thanks I guess noone else here has musical talent laugh
Not every one plays guitar......

Is it just me? Or is that photo bad???

I only see 5 strings...... wink

http://pdxcgp.com
#196858 - 12/02/06 08:54 AM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
BryantGTP Offline
Clint, I hadn't noticed that until you said it.

I think there are five strings on it. Which in turn is not going to put the calibrated amount pressure on the bridge and headstock, which is going to bend the neck. If it only has five strings and it's been sitting awhile, whoever buys it better be comfortable adjusting the truss rod.
#196859 - 12/03/06 09:32 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
ok first it does have 5 strings the e string broke sorry when I did play it I was a little stong on a bend one time in a solo and it broke... and no one string being broken is not going to hurt the neck or bridge mr calibrated pressure... and anyone who buys a new guitar knows they should put new strings on it anyway and when you buy a 600 dollar guitar that has a floyd rose I am pretty sure you will not ahve a problem swapping the strings out... sooo with that said it is still for sale until christmas then I have a offer for 300 after that but the amp is alos still for sale..... nice call out on the 5 strings though I forgot about that and was suprized you caught it if you want to buy it ill cover shipping for you you only though lol laugh
#196860 - 12/03/06 09:34 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
o and if one broken string would hurt the neck dont you think when you change the strings out if you take 5 out and there is only 1 left it will hurt it alot?

all the other strings are pre lossend for shipping so there is not even any PRESSURE on the neck... its ok trying to sound smart but I think you may have overthought that one just a little
#196861 - 12/03/06 09:44 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
brown Offline
Loc: Belleville, MI
I hope guitars arent that sensitive, because when I unload guitars at FedEx, I just toss them out of the truck and onto the belt. Hope they have some good packaging material.
#196862 - 12/04/06 03:14 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
BryantGTP Offline
Quote:
o and if one broken string would hurt the neck dont you think when you change the strings out if you take 5 out and there is only 1 left it will hurt it alot?

all the other strings are pre lossend for shipping so there is not even any PRESSURE on the neck... its ok trying to sound smart but I think you may have overthought that one just a little
No.

If it's a bolt-on neck, you're probably fine (still an unnecessary chance). You've obviously never owned a neck-through guitar that will warp with changes in temperature, string tension, or humidity.
#196863 - 12/05/06 09:53 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
temp and humidity yes I will give you that put I have never seen or herd and neither has anyone I know were they have damaged the neck or bridge because of string pressure... you have to put way to much stress on the string to be able to bend the wood unless you have a cheap guitar made out of bulsa wood....

I am glad my guitar was shipped in a hard case so when it got thrown around it was safe:) hammer
#196864 - 12/05/06 10:20 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
BryantGTP Offline
Quote:
you have to put way to much stress on the string to be able to bend the wood unless you have a cheap guitar made out of bulsa wood....
You're right, I'll have to send back my Carvin Custom Shop DC400T and tell them to stop using this graphite reinforced hardrock maple crap.
#196865 - 12/06/06 12:32 AM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
zuulmusic Offline
Quote:

While changing the strings thats not an issue. Its the length of time where you can start to worry.
String condition is also somewhat of an indicator of how an owner treats the guitar. You won't see one of my guitars without a string for long at all.

(ok, joke- would you sell your car and take pictures of it missing a wheel ? :p )
#196866 - 12/06/06 09:16 PM Re: guitar and amp for sale very nice
SteveOGTP Offline
of corse missing a wheel is major but all the strings are already losend for shipping and I am not going to put brand new string on the guitar and then sell it when the new owner will chagne out the strings to ones they perfer anyway