Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#197457 - 04/21/09 07:55 PM A seen a car crash right in front of me.
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
A brand new challenger black rt with some type of rally stripe package sides swipe a lexus gx 470 suv and both car are destroyed. The lexus suv glass had broken all around the car, and the challengee front end was ripped off. Then people was all concern about the challenger than the people. no
#197458 - 04/21/09 08:05 PM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
dang lucky i have allways wanted to see an accident and not be it in lol i have had plenty of my own lol
#197459 - 04/21/09 11:53 PM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
I would have been more concerned for the Challenger too. lol. Beautiful car.
#197460 - 04/22/09 06:04 PM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
2fast4u Offline
Loc: Livonia, MI
poor car................ frown

Mods: 11.87@115 strictly stock
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/98-GTP-burnout_207724.htm
#197461 - 04/22/09 06:35 PM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
jorgs_7 Offline
Loc: Eagan,MN
When GPGT apline was coming to my house, a 3 car crash happened RIGHT in front of him infront of my house.
#197462 - 04/23/09 03:18 AM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by 4drgt:
dang lucky i have allways wanted to see an accident
Am I the only one disturbed by that?
#197463 - 04/23/09 02:19 PM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
Richard Candelario Offline
No, you're not. Seems like a cool spectator sport, until you really spectate. NASCAR is different, kinda. Either way...watching a collision for fun is...well...disturbing.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#197464 - 04/23/09 05:14 PM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Quote:
Originally posted by Richard Candelario:
No, you're not. Seems like a cool spectator sport, until you really spectate. NASCAR is different, kinda. Either way...watching a collision for fun is...well...disturbing.
A real collision is disturbing. Planned collisions (demolition derbys) can be fun. crazy

I think the line is when people might get hurt or worse. I have seen that, and I dont want to see it again.
#197465 - 04/23/09 11:07 PM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I don't want to see real people have car accident but nascar accident is pretty cool as long they are safe like driver walk away from horrible accident. Example #00 Nextel Cup rookie guy (forgot name) slam the wall over 180 mph and got flip over like 8 times last year. He came out of seat and walk away. eek

6 years ago, I have witness real car accident front of me. I was on right turn only lane. The traffic light show green for "right arrow" only. I'm heading north. The girl in rusty Toyota Camry 1980's model is coming from East to West on "left turn" green light arrow. She has left turn green light. I have right turn green light. The black car next by me keep flying. I don't know what heck wrong with that guy. He might mistake thought he has green light but it is supposed be "right turn only" green light. This girl car gas it really hard like everyone drive hard. She t-bone that guy's car side pretty hard. She is really flip out. She is crying lot. I plan to stop and help her but there are few witness on sidewalk came to her aid. Heavy damage right side black car left the scene. So I have seen hit and run accident. :rolleyes: I hope I never seen it again. It is kind scary to see that. It was big mess all over the road. I'm surprise that black car left scene in hurry with big dent on pass. & broken glass doors. I hope police find that guy after accident. I never understand why people left scene. You are asking for big trouble. I guess this car was stolen or he might have drug with him.
#197466 - 04/24/09 01:11 AM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
NovaSS369 Offline
Loc: Iowa
Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
Quote:
Originally posted by Richard Candelario:
[b] No, you're not. Seems like a cool spectator sport, until you really spectate. NASCAR is different, kinda. Either way...watching a collision for fun is...well...disturbing.
A real collision is disturbing. Planned collisions (demolition derbys) can be fun. crazy

I think the line is when people might get hurt or worse. I have seen that, and I dont want to see it again. [/b]
X2 on the demo derbys, i was in one this summer. never had so much fun i my life!

1973 Green Nova - SOLD
2000 Silver Grand Prix GT - SOLD
2001 Torch Red Monte Carlo SS - CURRENT
#197467 - 04/24/09 01:32 AM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
palsut Offline
Destruction derby is really fun. I have seen them on tv. I never seen real event but I would like to someday.

Also, it is my favorite videogame for playstation. I played it like 500 times. Best fun game I ever played lol
#197468 - 04/24/09 11:19 AM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Dude, I forgot about Destruction Derby! I have the original one on PS1, never played the second one.
#197469 - 04/24/09 11:41 AM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
palsut Offline
I never played part 1 before.

I have played

Destruction Derby 2
Destruction Derby Arena
Destruction Derby Raw

Other game I forgot what is name. I need to get that game out of closet to see that. It has been looooong time! I'm waiting for ps3. I hope they will make that. I'm big destruction derby freak lol
#197470 - 04/25/09 06:21 PM Re: A seen a car crash right in front of me.
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
Quote:
Originally posted by Acefighter:
Quote:
Originally posted by 4drgt:
[b] dang lucky i have allways wanted to see an accident
Am I the only one disturbed by that? [/b]
You ever been to back woods racing, dirt track racing, eveyone loves the crashes lol but yeah id love to see a major crash right in front of me