Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#198619 - 01/23/08 04:40 PM Re: women figured out...
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
Then again there is the classic Bill Cosby bit...

"When I have an arguement with my wife I always come out good and here's why, when we argue I cry first!
Then I run to the bathroom and lock myself in.
When she asks me to come out I say "Not til you stop being mean to me."

Then I come out of the bathroom, run to the phone and call my mother."

The funniest thing I have always found about Bill Cosby is that most of his comedy is based on truth. You know the old saying, "The only thing stranger than fiction is the truth."

Then I truly dropped my jaw the other day when I saw on Barrett-Jackson the only existing twin supercharged, auto trans Cobra built by Carroll Shelby that was the basis for Cosby's famous comedy routine "200mph"

I never though that whole bit was about an actual car! I figured it was based on the Cobra with plenty of exaggeration...it seems he wasnt stretching the truth very much at all. jawdrop

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#198620 - 01/23/08 08:21 PM Re: women figured out...
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
maybe i should try that ... i might be able to get my way once and a while lol
#198621 - 01/23/08 10:44 PM Re: women figured out...
GP GT GUY Offline
Loc: Indianapolis

2000 GP GT 20's, altezzas, clears, F/M super 44's, some little blue L.E.D.s

#198622 - 01/23/08 10:50 PM Re: women figured out...
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
wow... im out of this fight ... your getting to be on your own buddy lol i dont like my women mad at me lol
#198623 - 01/25/08 01:02 AM Re: women figured out...
98 gtp girl Offline
Loc: dayton ohio

CORRECTION::::::

all in fun....lol

#198624 - 01/25/08 11:12 AM Re: women figured out...
20gtp02 Offline
A quote from a recent new member here:
"heh, I told the wife what I wanted to get..."why can't you just go down to O'Reilly and just use theirs?""

Woman are USERS!

I found this and thought this was a great laugh for both genders!

The Geography of a Woman
------------------------
Between the ages of 18 - 21 a woman is like Africa or Australia. She is half discovered, half wild and naturally beautiful with bushland around the fertile deltas.

Between the ages of 21 - 30 a woman is like America or Japan. Completely discovered, very well developed and open to trade especially with countries with cash or cars.

Between the ages of 30 - 35, she is like India or Spain. Very hot, relaxed and convinced of its own beauty.

Between the ages of 35 - 40 a woman is like France or Argentina. She may have been half destroyed during the war but can still be a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between the ages of 40 - 50 she is like Yugoslavia or Iraq. She lost the war and is haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

Between the ages of 50 - 60 she is like Russia or Canada. Very wide, quiet and the borders are practically unpatrolled but the frigid climate keeps people away.

Between the ages of 60 - 70 a woman is like England or Mongolia. With a glorious and all conquering past but alas no future (a bit like Tony Blair, maybe Blair's a women really).

After 70, they become Albania or Afghanistan. Everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

The Geography of a Man
------------------------
Between the ages of 15 - 70 a man is like Zimbabwe - ruled by a dick.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3