Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#199138 - 05/02/10 08:53 PM Re: Bullrun
Caesar Offline
Loc: Michigan
I can easily see how this show could be scripted. During one of those "behind the scenes" episodes, you could see all the Bill Goldberg parts being taped, one take after another, until they were done correctly. And I also found it peculiar how not one of the challenges showed the time clock throughout the entire challenge. They could say that any of the three in challenge were the fastest without showing proof.

I still enjoyed some of the show. The blatant product placement was beyond annoying though.

All that being said...I'll watch the next season too. I have my DVR set to record. Otherwise I'm sure I would never catch it again. lol
#199139 - 05/03/10 11:53 PM Re: Bullrun
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
I've noticed the same thing about the challenges. I think they did that last season. The Avalanche made good TV, so they gave them the win when they were clearly slower than the others a couple times.

That's my opinion, anyway. I'm wondering if it happened with the Lambo too, cuz they didn't appear to be quite as fast as either the Cuda or the NSX, but it wasn't nearly as blatant as with the Avalanche.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3