Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#201125 - 06/07/06 06:19 PM Those from Canada
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Hi,

This is a complete "out of topic".

Today, in an apointment with some clients, they talk about immigration to Canada, I've never thought about going anywhere else that my country to live, but, is it so difficult as a Mexican to get a job and live there??

This guys were talking about our labor sector is needed over there for some companies.

What do you know? cheers

Thanks.

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
----------------------------------
#201126 - 06/10/06 06:59 AM Re: Those from Canada
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
Alex Immigrating to canada is not a simple task but a little easier than US immigration,there are opportunities for proffesional and skilled trades but as far as unskilled labour it would not be easy unless you had a family member (canadian citizen) sponsor you ,Immigration has really tightened up in the past few years ,and Alex I have some bad news for you the pcm I offered you cannot be located it seems when I was away one of my employees did some shop cleaning and there are several parts missing but if I do locate the PCM I will gladly ship it to you in Mexico.Chico.