Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#201885 - 05/10/09 11:26 AM Re: Got Another Ticket!
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
yep i have been pulled over 3x 15+ over warnings, 2 at 5+ over bolth warnings, about 3 warnings for tinted tails and licnse plate cover

1 ticket for failure to maintain control when i rolled my jeep
#201886 - 05/10/09 11:40 AM Re: Got Another Ticket!
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
I haven't got pull over since November 2003 for doing 60 mph on 40 mph. That's when I'm used be speed freak. That's nearly 6 years ago. Now I changed my new driving habit after helpful tip from police officer. After he gave me that advice. See, it is really working. After 6 years and still never got pull over. I'm pretty sure you can change your driving habit. I know I already did. In fews day of start new "slow" driving habit. It was very hard for me for not speed or hit the gas hard but few days later that I got used that. I sure don't miss my old speeding driving habit.
#201887 - 05/10/09 12:12 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Quote:
Originally posted by zuulmusic:
We all know SE's are too slow to be dangerous in any form. Children have plenty of time to get out of the way.
Wow, this went from a thread about speeding to dissing Palsut. Maybe staying on subject would be better? Idk just a thought. (maybe you were joking with palsut? if so then disregard above comment.)

Speeding is speeding, regardless that is why they offer tickets 1-5 over (at least in Minnesota). Sure one can argue that this isn't fair and that the cop is just being rude but the speed in that area is set there for a reason and is the law. There isn't much you can really do.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#201888 - 05/10/09 12:29 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
jorgs_7 Offline
Loc: Eagan,MN
A bit ridiculous but cops can do what they want, ive dealt with some BS too, but wow acefighter that was lol right there.

truley sig worthy andrew
#201889 - 05/10/09 01:06 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
palsut Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by GrandPrixGTAlpine:
Quote:
[b] We all know SE's are too slow to be dangerous in any form. Children have plenty of time to get out of the way.
Wow, this went from a thread about speeding to dissing Palsut. Maybe staying on subject would be better? Idk just a thought. (maybe you were joking with palsut? if so then disregard above comment.)

Speeding is speeding, regardless that is why they offer tickets 1-5 over (at least in Minnesota). Sure one can argue that this isn't fair and that the cop is just being rude but the speed in that area is set there for a reason and is the law. There isn't much you can really do. [/b]
I don't think it was joke. It never end but I don't really care about that. It doesn't bother me at all. All I know I have a good looking SE model. They are just hater. wink

I agree with you about speeding is speeding. It might be bs law but that's why we have speed limit sign. If you hate that speed limit sign then enjoying get more tickets for you and more fine to pay. That's life.
#201890 - 05/10/09 01:19 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b] We all know SE's are too slow to be dangerous in any form. Children have plenty of time to get out of the way.

Speeding is speeding, regardless that is why they offer tickets 1-5 over (at least in Minnesota). Sure one can argue that this isn't fair and that the cop is just being rude but the speed in that area is set there for a reason and is the law. There isn't much you can really do. [/b]
I don't think it was joke. It never end but I don't really care about that. It doesn't bother me at all. All I know I have a good looking SE model. They are just hater. wink

I agree with you about speeding is speeding. It might be bs law but that's why we have speed limit sign. If you hate that speed limit sign then enjoying get more tickets for you and more fine to pay. That's life. [/b]
Well the discrimination against you because of your engine is quite ridiculous but if it doesn't bother you then I guess what ever.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#201891 - 05/10/09 01:25 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
palsut Offline
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
We all know SE's are too slow to be dangerous in any form. Children have plenty of time to get out of the way.

I agree with you about speeding is speeding. It might be bs law but that's why we have speed limit sign. If you hate that speed limit sign then enjoying get more tickets for you and more fine to pay. That's life. [/b]
Well the discrimination against you because of your engine is quite ridiculous but if it doesn't bother you then I guess what ever.
I think it is ridiculous too. Sometimes I trash talk to them back or ingore them either. This site is might be full SE hater or something.

GTP laugh at GT & SE
GT laugh at SE
SE laugh at GTP/GT engine fire problem

OWNED lol
#201892 - 05/10/09 01:48 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
20gtp02 Offline
There's a difference between cop being a @$$hole doing 5 over, and a cop that is called out to investigate someone not obeying the law, and for his duties he/she is going to make the person pay.

#201893 - 05/10/09 01:55 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
ChrisGT Offline
Loc: Cranston, RI
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:

I think it is ridiculous too. Sometimes I trash talk to them back or ingore them either. This site is might be full SE hater or something.

GTP laugh at GT & SE
GT laugh at SE

OWNED lol

Ah 1 correction TGP > ALL :p lol

04 GTO M6 | HE SS Clutch | Kooks LT's | SLP LM2 | K&N
Soon: APS TT kit wink

SOLD \/
01 GT | STr5 cam | PT-67 | 18-22psi

#201894 - 05/10/09 02:05 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
jorgs_7 Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisGT:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:
quote:

GTP laugh at GT & SE
GT laugh at SE

OWNED lol

until your tranny blows up into a thousand peices !!
#201895 - 05/10/09 02:16 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
palsut Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by jorgs_7:
Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisGT:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

GTP laugh at GT & SE
GT laugh at SE

OWNED lol

until your tranny blows up into a thousand peices !!
OH SNAP! lol

alright let stop trash talk each other and get speeding ticket thread back in topic. wink
#201896 - 05/10/09 02:22 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
jorgs_7 Offline
well, boost how many tickets do you have now ?
#201897 - 05/10/09 02:25 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
palsut Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by BoostenGTP02:
14 points your licence is suspended. I'm at 2 because 5 over tickets are 0 points. And Impeding Traffic is 0 points as well, only have 2 points for "Driving without Due care or Caution" aka street racing knocked down to a lesser charge. All together i have....

Driving Without Due Care Or Caution- 2 Points
5 Over Highway- 0 Points
Drag Racing dropped to Impeding Traffic- 0 Points
5 Over Highway- 0 Points
Window Tint- 0 Points, just fine.
5 Over My Road- 0 Points

So i am sitting at 2 points right now. Insurance isnt so bad at the momment. But if i keep getting tickets its gonna get worse.
Jorgs 7: It was on page 1.
#201898 - 05/10/09 02:34 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
jorgs_7 Offline
just trying to get off the SE topic laugh
#201899 - 05/10/09 02:44 PM Re: Got Another Ticket!
ChrisGT Offline
Loc: Cranston, RI
A TGP with a blown trans is still faster then an SE

OH Snap back on the SE topic! lol

04 GTO M6 | HE SS Clutch | Kooks LT's | SLP LM2 | K&N
Soon: APS TT kit wink

SOLD \/
01 GT | STr5 cam | PT-67 | 18-22psi

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >