Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204051 - 01/01/09 05:43 PM Re: new year plans?
ShavedGPGT Offline
Loc: TN
well i just got home. last night was amazing. i have some vids of it, but i need to find my camera. haha. played like 50 games of beer bong. we had 5 15gallon kegs, 3 was floated and 1 was full and 1 was about 1/2 full. so i guess were gonna drink on it tonite. lol. there was a total of 150 ppl. about 70 cars (guessing) the field was covered with cars. looked like a parade coming in for like 3 hours staight. but my head is pounding and ive been eating tylenol all day. there was a couple misshaps last night. kinda got into it with this guy that we have had problems before. couple of sucker punches and blackeyes later and cuts and bruises im still kicking. (standing around drinking a beer talking to some old friends, BAMMM!!!! i get sucker punched in the back of the head, i stumble, turn around and hey there he is, haha, i take off full sprint and tackle this guy, throw a couple punches, fall down, get muddy, throw a couple more while hes being a pussy and screaming and covering his face. i get pulled off. he takes off in his brand new 2007 mustang V6. haha.(rich boy) after all that i was ready to forget what happened and finish the night. haha. but overall i had a great time. got a lump on my head tho. haha. Great night and had a BLAST! i hope everyone else had a great time. sorry for the long reply.

De-ribbed front and back bumpers, shaved trunk lock, De-door ding protectors. ZZP 2.5 DP, FWI, ZZP PCM, 18" 5spokes, and soon to come custom black metallic paint. and rotors and shocks and struts.
http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/shavedGPGT/
#204052 - 01/02/09 06:34 PM Re: new year plans?
Richard Candelario Offline
hangovers? mine? none, primarily because we didnt try to get a babysitter, but also because I dont see the point of celebrating in a way that I end up paying for. Again. Pay the cover charge, pay for the alcohol, pay for the hangover. No thanks. Happy New Years anyway, yall!

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#204053 - 01/02/09 06:37 PM Re: new year plans?
00grandprixgt Offline
Loc: Wall Lake Iowa
Quote:
Originally posted by ShavedGPGT:
well i just got home. last night was amazing. i have some vids of it, but i need to find my camera. haha. played like 50 games of beer bong. we had 5 15gallon kegs, 3 was floated and 1 was full and 1 was about 1/2 full. so i guess were gonna drink on it tonite. lol. there was a total of 150 ppl. about 70 cars (guessing) the field was covered with cars. looked like a parade coming in for like 3 hours staight. but my head is pounding and ive been eating tylenol all day. there was a couple misshaps last night. kinda got into it with this guy that we have had problems before. couple of sucker punches and blackeyes later and cuts and bruises im still kicking. (standing around drinking a beer talking to some old friends, BAMMM!!!! i get sucker punched in the back of the head, i stumble, turn around and hey there he is, haha, i take off full sprint and tackle this guy, throw a couple punches, fall down, get muddy, throw a couple more while hes being a pussy and screaming and covering his face. i get pulled off. he takes off in his brand new 2007 mustang V6. haha.(rich boy) after all that i was ready to forget what happened and finish the night. haha. but overall i had a great time. got a lump on my head tho. haha. Great night and had a BLAST! i hope everyone else had a great time. sorry for the long reply.
yeah ur night was better than mine. lol

i hung with the girlfriend lol

-98 GTP DAYTONA 752/1500
-Intake
-CCG grills
-HID
-Tint
-1 12" Pioneer Premier
soon to come: projectors,exhaust work, 3.4 setup.
#204054 - 01/03/09 01:12 AM Re: new year plans?
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
I actually went to the g/f's house until about 12:30 and then went and played ultimate frisbee until about 4-4:30a.m.
#204055 - 01/07/09 12:01 PM Re: new year plans?
20gtp02 Offline
Played Baseball, its game between flip cup and beer pong! You can get wasted quick. Me and my partner took it 8-3 through 9 innings.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3