Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208188 - 11/28/05 09:49 PM Re: X-Box 360
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
It'll probably go the way that NASCAR helmet did that was up for auction for Katrina relief.
#208189 - 11/29/05 12:08 PM Re: X-Box 360
Tooon Offline
Loc: Houston Tx. 77066
My brother doesn't know and they didn't post anything about which hospital. confused
#208190 - 12/05/05 10:46 AM Re: X-Box 360
snowcrash Offline
Loc: charlotte, nc
i also am wanting to wait on the ps3 to come out. i will still wait though and let them make a bunch of them before buying the the first model to come out.

the new xbox 360 will definitely screw your game disc up by moving it around from vertical to the horizontal positions. it says not to in the manual, but sometimes things happen and they get knocked over if they are in the vertical position. i think the thing to do is still wait for microsoft to make a couple revisions to it to get the bugs out of it before purchasing one. i think sony has something like 13 or more revisions to the ps2 since it hit the market.

i could have got a new 360 premium bundle for $200 before they were even out, no clue on how the people got them, but if i wanted one, i'd probably got one. i thought about buying two and selling one on ebay. that would've paid for one of them and made the other free.

i just hope it doesn't take too long to figure out how to mod the ps3 once they come out and not going to be such a hassle to get copies of the games or burn them. as long as you have your ps2 modded, you can just go to blockbuster for most of the games unless they are dvd9, rent it, and then make a copy of it, and then just take it back. you can either burn it or put a hd in your ps2 and play it off that. i think that the new ps3 is planning on using blueray discs or something(haven't kept up on it) and that it holds a lot more info than a regular dvd does.

have all but 4 games that were released in the states for my dreamcast. have probably 300 or so games for my ps2, but haven't got any new games lately because something is wrong with my computer and always screws up something up in the game somewhere in the copy or burn process.

i wouldn't mind paying for more games, if they just didn't cost as much. with so many great titles out there, it is just hard to afford them!
dhp 1.0
#208191 - 12/12/05 08:21 PM Re: X-Box 360
Tooon Offline
Loc: Houston Tx. 77066
Quote:
Originally posted by snowcrash:
i wouldn't mind paying for more games, if they just didn't cost as much. with so many great titles out there, it is just hard to afford them!
I can understand burning cd's but burning games no .
#208192 - 12/13/05 02:40 AM Re: X-Box 360
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
Well i really need to have my daughters PS2 modded but can find nobody to do it! Any ideas?
#208193 - 12/13/05 05:15 PM Re: X-Box 360
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Tooon:
Quote:
Originally posted by snowcrash:
[b] i wouldn't mind paying for more games, if they just didn't cost as much. with so many great titles out there, it is just hard to afford them!
I can understand burning cd's but burning games no . [/b]
What't the difference? None both are just as bad.
#208194 - 12/14/05 12:52 PM Re: X-Box 360
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Turbografix16!
Jaguar!
SNK!

Acutally, anyone have an Atari Jaguar?

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
#208195 - 12/16/05 12:28 AM Re: X-Box 360
snowcrash Offline
Loc: charlotte, nc
i have an atari stuck away somewhere, i don't know, but i think it is over at my parents friends house.

i don't consider burning them all that bad. no difference though than the people who have netflix and just rent copies all of the time and just make a copy of it. easy way to have a huge dvd collection or back in the day, a vhs collection.

i don't see a problem with cd's either. there have been cds that i have bought and there will be 2 songs on there that are good. i don't know, just my opinion, but it all goes back to the first thing made that they allowed you to make a copy of something. if they are going to make it, it will be used by somebody.

i can see how cds could be a problem though today with it being so easy for somebody to do, but with a system like ps2 or xbox, there are people out there doing it, but it is not like there are a ton of people. most people have no idea about them, have no knowledge about it, or even know where to look for the stuff.

BonnevilleLover, i'll see if i can find out where i sent mine or a place you can send it to get it done. i tried doing it myself on my first version ps2 and total screwed it up! i sent mine off to canada to some guy that was really good.
dhp 1.0
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3