Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208235 - 05/28/05 12:39 AM Re: This made me so mad!!!
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
Alex, you are correct. But freedom of speech comes with the chance of offending someone. If I tell a soldier that his mother's a whore, then I am expressing my free speech, but the soldier can also get pissed because I am insulting him.

Exercising the right to free speech doesn't mean that the person who is being talked about has to agree and accept the charge.
#208236 - 05/30/05 12:42 PM Re: This made me so mad!!!
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Ok, Bryan i understand, since i do not catch the whole speech cause my english, i don't know exactly how offensive could his words become.

Anyway, i know too that is difficult to me as a mexican, with another vision of what international relationships are, to understand what you feel about your military force.

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#208237 - 05/30/05 01:44 PM Re: This made me so mad!!!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Basically he called me an ignorant fool who is way over paid and over compensated. The hosts tried to get him to understand that if it wasn't for myself and everyone else in uniform that sacrifice our lives for him. He is just an idiot trying to make a name for himself at others expense. His beef is with the government yet he attacks those that guarantee his freedoms. You could tell by the way he answered the questions that he is uneducated and arguing just for arguments sake. What a friggin loser!!!
#208238 - 05/30/05 03:46 PM Re: This made me so mad!!!
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Ok, i know your feelings Herc, it must be difficult to live the way you do, when you left your wife and kidds to go to a place where nobody knows if you are coming back, and find this kind of people with this arguments. However i think he was in disadvantage against this hosts, they are people use to cameras, and media experts, so he was going to see as an idiot anyway, and besides it could see this poor guy is not to brilliant...hope peole don't hurt him, or do something worse, it is not a solution.

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#208239 - 06/04/05 02:48 PM Re: This made me so mad!!!
GTPJack Offline
Loc: Hoover, AL
I wish I had caught this topic when it was hot. I'm an Active Duty Soldier SFC/E-7 in the Army. I came across people like this when I was a recruiter, and thanks to some of my fellow Soldiers, I was held back from opening up a can of whoop ass on a few. Trust me though, when i had them ready to pee themselves.

I seriously would have slapped him on TV just to degrade him and dare him to do something about it. That little creep should pack his bags, and move out of this country.

GTPJack

Next: 3" down pipe, SD Ram Air Hood,
#208240 - 06/04/05 02:52 PM Re: This made me so mad!!!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Ohh by the way. This guy was acting the whole time. He pulled the wool over Fox's eyes with this one. He did it to make fun of how stupid the far left can be.
#208241 - 06/04/05 06:25 PM Re: This made me so mad!!!
BTC13 Offline
Loc: Neptune Beach, FL
So I'm a dumbass for doing 22 years in the Navy and was overpaid the whole time. Would have fooled me. Personnally I wish more people with this attitude would get primetime national coverage. Trust me, those with viewpoints like his are hard to find and those that will go on tv even harder. When they do get national attention, it does nothing but piss off true Americans and hurt any progress the far left would like to gain. Personnally, I'm a middle of the roader, the far extreme on each side are very dangerous. I'd really like to kick his ass, but Jane Fonda is number 1 on that list.
1994 Ford Mustang
1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby T II(putting back together)
#208242 - 06/05/05 08:55 AM Re: This made me so mad!!!
HercMan(Rob) Offline
By the way his website only lasted about 11 hours. Then he had his friends get on some blogs and post that some one in uniform tracked him down and killed him. How's that for a publicity hound. Like I was saying he was making fun of the far left and I think it back fired on him. He is now there "Poster Child"