Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208342 - 04/01/08 09:36 AM Re: I set an appointment....UPDATE c last post
20gtp02 Offline
Right!
The lady didn't call me back to confirm and I set another appointment to interview for a job. So I didn't make it. If I go, I go. If not then no big deal. I wouldn't buy the G8 until it hits the streets for a few months to a year anyways.

#208343 - 04/10/08 07:51 PM Re: I set an appointment....UPDATE c last post
20gtp02 Offline
Well I stopped in to see my buddy, Sales Manager for Jon Hall dealership. He is at where the Corvettes are!! 40 in stock!
And he has a 2008 Black one, wow is it nice.
But he tried get me a Malibu, I said I don't want no freakin Malibu with 260 hp!
So he said go stop on down by Pontiac.
I went and saw two white G8s and the Orange one. I just did a quick walk around, nothing else. No one gave me the time of day. I didn't even see if were GTs or not. I saw one had single round tips and another had dual tips. I left, and no one helped me. I hope the lady calls back and I tell her I went there and no one cared to help, so what you plan to do woman!

I wasn't to impressed by the looks. Too rally car and BMW look alike, I do like some of the BMW cars though. I don't know, the internet pics are much better I think. I don't like the wheels, the concept wheels were sweeet!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2