Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#20873 - 09/12/02 11:46 AM Re: Super Charger Bypass Valve Adjustment.
Littleman Offline
Loc: Alabama
Hmmm. I use the cheap gas, and I have no problem with it. No knock or pings, and I've got 90+K.
Don't know why it is a must.
#20874 - 09/12/02 05:52 PM Re: Super Charger Bypass Valve Adjustment.
usahooters Offline
Loc: Alabama
GTP boost, Im the one thats beginning to understand where you are coming from. If you don't even have enough sense to understand that Hot Humid air is less dense in O2 (not water injection)and that means it takes less octane to satisfy the engine needs, than your the one with problems not me. And the squirrel gas remarks, well check out Littleman, he runs lower grade octane also and see Webcrawlr, he knows how to say welcome to the site. I can't believe you were able to make as many post as you did and without someone setting you straight. Why even run a K&N filter? Its going to let more air in just like adjusting the bypass will pump more air into the engine just like a pulley will spin the S/C faster and pump more air in. Why flash the computer? It will change timing and remap the fuel for leaner conditins to make more HP, change rpm setting and shift points. GTP boost you came across just lke you stated AN ASS and I hope your happy. This was my post and thats the only reason Im still replying, I think this site has some great people on it your just not one of them and I will try to stay away from your post when I see you name here. I understand that you don't need any help and I wont try to give you any. I came here real quiet and humble because Im that way but you pissed my off with your smart remarks. Visit my site one day if you like where I am a Diablo Chip Tuner for Cobra's and Lightnings. I also have done plenty of mods to S/C and trans. with shift kits. I think I understand what I am talking about.
http://www.lightningforums.com/forums/
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2