Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208826 - 08/22/09 04:01 PM Re: Welcome the newest member....
StreetShaker Offline
Loc: Tyrone, Central PA
Congrats man!

"Mr. Mom"
#208827 - 08/23/09 12:39 AM Re: Welcome the newest member....
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
Once he's mobile best thing to do is get down on your hands and knees and start walking around the room. Anything that catches your attention that you don't want him to mess with needs to be moved. Hands and knees is the best cause you see it from his perspective. Don't ever underestimate him cause it will come back to haunt you. When it's time for potty training throw a few cheerios in the bowl so he can use them for target practice. It'll make it fun and the process will go faster.
Or it will become a disaster when they try to eat the cheerios out of the toilet lol.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#208828 - 08/23/09 02:40 PM Re: Welcome the newest member....
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
Wow, I can still remember when mine were that small (has been a while back)...but I can tell you this, You are embarking on the most difficult but without a doubt the most rewarding thing you will ever do.
Talk to them, read to them, show them what you know and lead by example always. They remember and retain more than you can imagine.

Any guy can be a father, it takes a lot more to be a "Dad"

I could go on for pages but I'll just say congrats and tell you to relish every moment...even when he gets on your nerves. Mine sure did that plenty, but he's still "my boy"...always.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2