Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209575 - 07/16/08 02:32 AM Re: ZZP called out!
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
hutchinson, you're wrong in your estimates. I guarantee you that most emails are about small questions to do with shipping, parts arrival, and other odds and ends. They could hire a person to answer those emails and forward the technical ones to more knowledgeable staff. That way people who need to know about their shipments or hanging orders will indeed get an answer.
That is a very simple solution to what really is a very simple problem. I'm currently hiring people who have no expertise, to handle very little things for me, so I can focus on the bigger and more important things. Besides, why can't they set aside 1 hour a day to answer those tech questions? They could get through quite a bit of them.

I run a restaurant. Is it the same? No, but it has plenty of similarities, because the point is still to keep the customer happy, and therefore make money. Saying the customer who spent more money has priority is bull, unless all you care about IS money. And like many people said, the smaller customer could be a future big one.

I've never done much business with ZZP, but I was planning on it - now I'm not very sure I want to. Maybe something will go wrong, maybe not, but if it does, I at least want to know it will be taken care of. I can forgive mistakes, I know s*** happens. But you have to be willing to take the time to fix it.
#209576 - 07/16/08 07:15 AM Re: ZZP called out!
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Quote:
Originally posted by Acefighter:
Besides, why can't they set aside 1 hour a day to answer those tech questions? They could get through quite a bit of them.
Especially the way Zoomer answers them...

Customer: I'm having a question about the SS M90 kit. Do I really need to have the blower ported? What is the purpose, because I'd really like to save the money and avoid it if I could. Thanks!

Zoomer: Yes.

:rolleyes:
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2