Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209611 - 09/26/08 12:33 PM Re: The knight rider car driven by jay leno.
ifitwasnt4u Offline
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
I love the look of the car, but that wing has to go!!! banghead banghead banghead
#209612 - 09/27/08 02:51 PM Re: The knight rider car driven by jay leno.
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
I actually did like the episode. I was not optimistic but it was suspenseful especially when kitt was on fire. Two things I don't like.

1) Fundamentally, you can't just have a TV show with all attractive people, music and special effect. You got to have substance, good character development and a excellent main plot and sub plot points. None of those shows last for 2+ seasons. Shows that stay on for 8 years have these qualifications. They need to get much better writers because the story is kinda corny now.

2) They over do it with the CGI. The car changing to some goofy attack mode with metal flying everywhere makes the show a lot less grounded. When I came back to the room and saw Micheal jump out Kitt's bed while in a subway tunnel, my first though was "Kitt turned into a a Honda Ridgeline?? Oh this show is too goofy and won't last 13 episodes" (I know it was probably a F150). I know this is more made for kids but when I was a kid, me and my friends never liked unrealistic effects. Get kitt to me more realistic.

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
#209613 - 09/28/08 01:41 AM Re: The knight rider car driven by jay leno.
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
I loved when KITT stopped and Michael jumped out. I mean, KITT just went from 150+ to 0 in less than a second with Michael in the bed of the truck, and Michael didn't even FLINCH! wow!

/sarcasm
#209614 - 10/19/08 09:08 PM Re: The knight rider car driven by jay leno.
TastyBake Offline
Loc: Ohio
Ok, kitt can turn into a F150 truck and a crown victoria police interceptor. I was going to accept that.

Now, I see he can turn into a full size E150 van. A mustang turning into a van.

This show is officially too silly now.

[GONE]
GenV GTP engine, 12" Brakes, CAI, 3" DP, HighFlo Cat, 180 T-Stat, Aeroforce Gauge, Front STB, Stinger Fiberglass hood, Reflective Graphics.
#209615 - 10/19/08 09:15 PM Re: The knight rider car driven by jay leno.
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
ya idk i think they are taking it a little too far.

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#209616 - 10/19/08 10:59 PM Re: The knight rider car driven by jay leno.
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by TastyBake:
Ok, kitt can turn into a F150 truck and a crown victoria police interceptor. I was going to accept that.

Now, I see he can turn into a full size E150 van. A mustang turning into a van.

This show is officially too silly now.
Don't forget the submarine.

And NBC has ordered four more shows.

*shoots self*
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2