Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210606 - 07/06/08 01:51 PM TMDMoviez
20gtp02 Offline
With a Z not a S.
This guy told me about it to get movies that aren't out yet. He hooked up DirecTV at my grandmother's last week.
Has anyone used this site?
I can't seem to use it to download anything.
He is Zesty, one of the facilitators, but I can't figure out how to contact any of them or figure out how to download the software.
I try clicking on the Chat site Irc.Star-Fleet.Net I get a Page not listed error.

#210607 - 07/06/08 02:45 PM Re: TMDMoviez
r.s.hutchinson Offline
Loc: Ontario, Canada
just use surfthechannel[dot]com.

it has EVERYTHING. every TV show and Movie you could imagine.
#210608 - 07/06/08 03:26 PM Re: TMDMoviez
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
mininova.com, movie section. Just use your favorite bittorent client (utorrent for me). I use them mainly for downloading subbed anime, but they have everything. Everything is in DivX or H264 codecs packed in .avi or .mkv formats. You'll probably need to download some free codecs packs to play them or just search for mplayer on sourceforge and use it.

To convert to DVD you'll need good software like Nero Vision or Roxio MyDVD (latter sucks imo), but your Adobe suite might have options if you've bought that already.

BTW, it looks like all that site you posted is just a torrent search engine (except it doesn't even give you the ability to click and start downloading). Just from my quick observation.

Also, anyone else interested in subbed anime fresh from Japan, animesuki.com lists subbed torrents that lack a current US license holder.