Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21185 - 12/20/04 09:07 PM Re: just took my car to a local exhaust shop, and well, help me out
digital-d Offline
Loc: New York
This is a drive-by of a '96 v6 Grand Am with 2.5" piping, removed resonator and dual Flowmaster 40 series mufflers (non deltaflow)....just to give you an idea.

www.fishersconeyisland.com/movies/1.wmv

Quote:
...and go easy on the F-bombs. What do you think this is, ClubGP?
werd. lol
#21186 - 12/21/04 10:08 AM Re: just took my car to a local exhaust shop, and well, help me out
InitialDGP Offline
Loc: Germantown, Maryland USA
Quote:
Originally posted by bryanp:
[QUOTE]

He said he's never done an exhaust on my car before. Is there anything he needs to know before hand? How should the split be done? And should I leave the resonator in or take that son-bitch out?

cheers I almost have exhaust. Mwahaha. So close... [/QB]
Yea like zach was sayin, if hes good at exhaust hes good at exhaust, the guys that did my welds had never an exhaust on a GP b4 and they did a great job, even had a custom touch added the tips point away from each other.
Modified 2001 Grand Prix GT 3800 Red/Orange Kills: Acura RSX type-S, Early 90's Rx-7, Mustang 5.0GT, Modded Cavalier, Assorted Civics, Assorted Integras, Sentra SE-R Spec-V, F-150, Early Modded Golf, Modded GP SE, Stock GP GT, Altima 2.5S, Maxima. Killed By: Modded RSX-S, Heavily Modded Older RX-7, 2005 Altima 3.5, VW Bora Modded, Modded Turbo'd Jetta. Now retired till further modification.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2