Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#212222 - 12/29/10 10:33 PM Re: The passing of the torch has come [Re: ThunderBat]
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
Gonna try and learn a lesson this time with the exhaust. A down pipe and a plog first. THEN we'll see how loud it is before we ever bother with a resonator or muffler!

I kept the CAI from the GP, along with my Optima red-top battery, but the fever pitch to mod feels much less with this car. I really like it as is, and I dont want to spoil the feel.

I will be looking at a bluetooth/iPod capable head unit though.

btw Tim, tinted tails are illegal in VA, and window tint has to be kept below 10% (I think)

Edited by ThunderBat (12/29/10 10:35 PM)

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#212352 - 12/30/10 10:30 PM Re: The passing of the torch has come [Re: ThunderBat]
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
you mean above 10%? lol

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#212354 - 12/31/10 11:30 AM Re: The passing of the torch has come [Re: ThunderBat]
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I've never had tint installed, so I'm not familiar with the terminology, except to say in VA it had better be pretty light tint or "Stan the Man" will slam you.

The T-Bat already had tint when I bought it, and the shade was very slight but it did help cool the car in summer. I may look into it, but its not a huge priority.

I am gonna need some suitable license plate frames for when my tags get here.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#212384 - 01/04/11 05:17 PM Re: The passing of the torch has come [Re: ThunderBat]
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Hey tbay. I live in VA and the front windows can be tinted no darker than 50% and 35% in the back. I had 20% all around on my car and got pulled over and went to court so those are the legal tint for virginia.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2