Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#215427 - 08/16/11 10:21 PM Trailing arm in the rear lose
threejaws Offline
Junior Member
Registered: 08/16/11
Posts: 1
Is the arm coming down from the center of the rear of the car to the rear hub call the trailing arm? It is the one with a turn buckle style adjustment. The bar has movement in it at the turn buckle but the nuts seam to be tight and the bushings look good. Any ideas what I might try?