Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#215611 - 09/04/11 05:02 PM Need a quick answer about water pump removal
GTPJack Offline
Loc: Hoover, AL
Hey guys, I'm currently in the process and have removed the two bolts from the PS pump and pushed it to the side. I have removed all the bolts from the water pump except the one on the bottom right corner, it is too long and won't come all the way out because it's hitting the back of pulley #9. If you have encountered this, how did you get around it, that pulley isn't like all the others and takes one of the T-star type sockets. Thanks for any help.

GTP Jack

Next: 3" down pipe, SD Ram Air Hood,
#215635 - 09/06/11 12:18 PM Re: Need a quick answer about water pump removal [Re: GTPJack]
Freshour99GTP Offline
Loc: Southern Illinois
try the search feature on here somewhere there is a post that shows you exactly what to do as far a a replacement water pump.
#215652 - 09/06/11 11:37 PM Re: Need a quick answer about water pump removal [Re: Freshour99GTP]
GTPJack Offline
Loc: Hoover, AL
Thanks, I actually had the t-50 torx bit, the problem was some of my socket wrenches were too thick and wouldn't allow me to get it in there. I actually had one that was thin enough, got the job done.

GTP Jack

Next: 3" down pipe, SD Ram Air Hood,