Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#215883 - 09/18/11 01:37 AM posting more than one pic
Heavy D The Ogre Offline
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Ok how do u post more than one pic per reply - not working for me - they look like they are on top of one another.
#215888 - 09/18/11 09:10 AM Re: posting more than one pic [Re: Heavy D The Ogre]
Richard Candelario Offline
They will, that's the way the code will look. If you used PhotoBucket.com for your imaging needs, you can left click on the IMG code box (which will flash "copied" as a confirmation), right click in the text/reply box and click Paste on this site, hit Enter to advance to the next line, then repeat until you're done. I believe you can cram 5 pics per reply, then you NEED to use another reply. example:

[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/blackwolf97/SDC12266.jpg[/IMG *notice the last missing bracket after the final IMG?* {hit Enter key on your computer at this time}

[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e114/blackwolf97/SDC12266.jpg[/IMG {hit Enter key on your computer}

continue until you have all of your pics posted OR you run out of allowed pics per response. I would recommend that you double space between each pic to separate them by one line, just like I did above. Now you try.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#215889 - 09/18/11 09:11 AM Re: posting more than one pic [Re: Richard Candelario]
what would that above reply look like?

They will, that's the way the code will look. If you used PhotoBucket.com for your imaging needs, you can left click on the IMG code box (which will flash "copied" as a confirmation), right click in the text/reply box and click Paste on this site, hit Enter to advance to the next line, then repeat until you're done. I believe you can cram 5 pics per reply, then you NEED to use another reply. example:

*notice the last missing bracket after the final IMG?* {hit Enter key on your computer at this time}

{hit Enter key on your computer}

continue until you have all of your pics posted OR you run out of allowed pics per response. I would recommend that you double space between each pic to separate them by one line, just like I did above. Notice that the text just doesn't look right immediately following the pic? Keep that in mind. Now you try.

Edited by Richard Candelario (09/18/11 09:16 AM)
Edit Reason: include notes. add full previous reply text.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#215893 - 09/18/11 01:53 PM Re: posting more than one pic [Re: Heavy D The Ogre]
Heavy D The Ogre Offline
1 -

2 -

#215894 - 09/18/11 01:54 PM Re: posting more than one pic [Re: Heavy D The Ogre]
Heavy D The Ogre Offline
Ok dint know what i was doing wrong before, but that worked.

Thanx
#215896 - 09/18/11 02:19 PM Re: posting more than one pic [Re: Heavy D The Ogre]
no worries, man. cheers.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#215947 - 09/20/11 11:04 AM Re: posting more than one pic [Re: Heavy D The Ogre]
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
you need to wash that engine bay! holy dirty batman!

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#215955 - 09/20/11 01:55 PM Re: posting more than one pic [Re: '01 GT]
Heavy D The Ogre Offline
Originally Posted By: '01 GT
you need to wash that engine bay! holy dirty batman!

Ya I know.

But its not even close to as dirty and the other car i looked at buying.

That was a fun car - from looking and then driving for 5 min it lost 2 or more liters of oil and spryed the whole motor. and they wanted $2000 for the POS.

Ill get it clean.

And was thinking of getting my brother to powder coat the intake and valve covers - since he does powder coating.