Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#216161 - 09/29/11 04:48 PM carguy ringtones
Richard Candelario Offline
So, I got a new phone today, right? I wanted to update the ringtones. General use is Red Camaro by Rascal Flatts. I want a kick[tail] ringtone for the carguys in my phone. Any suggestions. I put this up on FB as well...then the retarded women there decided to post up all kinds of stupid [poop] instead of actually suggesting some stuff. So...come here where I hope to find at least ONE good suggestion.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#216163 - 09/29/11 05:16 PM Re: carguy ringtones [Re: Richard Candelario]
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
My wife's car has it's own phone (OnStar). on my phone, I've got her car's ringtone set to the intro to 1901 by Phoenix.
It's the song that was in the Cadillac commercial... "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?"
Not really a "car" ringtone, but I've always liked that commercial.

Edited by AustinGTP (09/29/11 05:16 PM)

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#216170 - 09/29/11 06:39 PM Re: carguy ringtones [Re: AustinGTP]
Originally Posted By: AustinGTP
My wife's car has it's own phone (OnStar). on my phone, I've got her car's ringtone set to the intro to 1901 by Phoenix.
It's the song that was in the Cadillac commercial... "When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?"
Not really a "car" ringtone, but I've always liked that commercial.

I also liked the Cadi commercial that had the hot rich chick talking about foreign engineers thinking that what women want in their cars is more cup holders, then she looks at the camera through the rear view and says "maybe the engineers need to find a...more exciting...kind of woman!"

I'm looking up 1901 by Phoenix and take a listen myself.

EDIT: nahhh...not my speed. Thanks, Bobby!

Edited by Richard Candelario (09/29/11 06:41 PM)

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#216171 - 09/29/11 06:47 PM Re: carguy ringtones [Re: Richard Candelario]
LOL, so I was wrong. Sofia Vergara said that the researchers need to spend so quality time with a different kind of woman. *rawwr!* c'm'ere, then, you drrty lil grrl! lol

I'm beginning to think that Sofia Vergara is gonna be my next "deployment girlfriend"!.

98 L36/MM5
RaC