Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21769 - 07/01/08 07:02 AM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
72chev The 97-03 gps never got the 3.4. Only the 3.1 and 3.8.
#21770 - 07/01/08 09:17 PM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:
Sorry about that. I don't have any problem on mine yet. I guess I always baby it laugh

hmm I didn't noticed "pontiac" letter is missing. Now I see that. Why you think it is not good idea? Everyone have problem with fake bumper?
I babied my SE too because i wasnt to into them back then...

The first winter i had my car we had a really bad winter and my whole driveway was ice and i had to go to work and when i was backing out of the driveway i slid right down the driveway sideways and the front left bottom corner of my bumper got torn completely apart because i hit a big ice bank. I went to a local bodyshop to see how much it would be to get it fixed and they quoted me $950 so i went to another one and they quoted me $700...so i said forget it, i will look for a used or a cheaper bumper somewhere else and have someone else paint it. Well i found a front bumper cover for the 2002 grand prix's and i didnt know anything about them being fake or anything so i ordered it and when i got it, it was a hard fit and it didnt have the pontiac arrowhead indentation on the front and i didnt notice that until after it was painted. so after that experience of having troubles with it fitting i will never buy anything that is not OEM. So trust me just get the OEM bumper and dont go through the hassle that i went through with a fake aftermarket.

The reason they dont put the 'PONTIAC' in the back is because everything else(design wise) is just like the OEM so in order for them to produce it they have to take something out from the original version for copyright reasons.

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#21771 - 07/04/08 09:52 AM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
Ow... it sounds like not fun accident on ice. I always careful and never got any accident on snow season yet but mostly I'm worry about crazy people driving. Sometimes I get close call when they spin out or couldn't hit brake on time. :rolleyes:

I wish they have driving test on snow season and summer season both to see how good they are. If they suck on snow then give F and no driving for them. Only I wish it happen but it won't be after over 100 years of driving. frown

Thank for explain about fake bumper. That's good thing I didn't buy any fake bumper yet. I don't like it because it has no Pontiac that I like have it for like paint black letter with whole silver paint. Someone did photochop for me on other forum. I really like that.

That bumper I'm getting. Other wrong color is gone soon next week. Ed pay for return shipping and I get everything full refund. That's nice so I don't lost everything on this wrong color bumper.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150259336009

Other extra good one... I finally open the tint tail from box last night. Not pretty shot without bumper frown

rear lights on with parking lights on

parking lights on

no parking lights
#21772 - 07/04/08 10:14 AM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
'01 GT Offline
that looks NICE!!! WOW...i think im gonna have to send mine to flip!!

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
#21773 - 07/04/08 10:33 AM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
palsut Offline
NO! Don't send to him! Why? You will angry when mail lost your package like your sd wing other day. Just kidding lol He is from MA. You are from WI. I can't imagine it might be like 2-3 weeks. I'm from Ohio. It took for 1 week and 1 day for usps 5-10 days when he send it to me.

I know your tail is fade right now. I remember I ask him what if clear coat is fade away. He says no it won't as long I keep wax them like wax on paint clear coat body color. Since I'm clean freak so I think I will be okay for now. laugh
#21774 - 07/04/08 06:52 PM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
Keith Herrington Offline
Loc: Severna Park, MD
AustinGTP,
Where did you get the 17" Bullits shown on your car?
Keith
cprher@verizon.net
#21775 - 07/04/08 07:02 PM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
keith questions like that send via PM, in the persons address bar. loven the look of the tinted tails
#21776 - 07/04/08 09:10 PM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
'01 GT Offline
keith you can get the Bullitts on american muscle years 05+ but ya idk what im going to do with my tinted tails...now i have to wax my car and buff out about a million little swirl marks because i was an idiot and didnt hose down my car before wiping it after the storm rain had dried on it and there was dust/dirt all over it and i put a bunch of nice swirl marks in the paint, even tho i used a microfiber/detailing towel to wipe it(lol im thinking that was a BAD idea) frown

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
#21777 - 07/07/08 11:37 AM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
GP GT GUY Offline
Loc: Indianapolis
nice tails... they look real good

2000 GP GT 20's, altezzas, clears, F/M super 44's, some little blue L.E.D.s

#21778 - 07/07/08 07:10 PM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
20gtp02 Offline
Ewww rust!

#21779 - 07/07/08 07:25 PM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
palsut Offline
Thank everyone about my new tint tail look. I know I need "perfect shot" with bumper on. I will get them soon this week but I won't install it until 26th or 27th either. I'm on vacation next week (leaving this Friday night). I only have perfect time to work on it on weekend instead week.

Well every car have rust. That's life. I'm 100% sure you have rust on your car too. It is just naked butt car. When it is wear underwear so you will not see rust there. lol

*edit* Hercman got his rust car too. He live South. I don't know if he brought it from North area. His car look nice outside but inside can be nasty. We don't normally see his under car like that. Like I say that's life.
#21780 - 07/07/08 07:48 PM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
herc brought his car from maine.

i have yet to see any rust on my car. and ive seen everything on it...
#21781 - 07/07/08 08:25 PM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
palsut Offline
Oh no wonder. What can I do about damn winter salt? At least my car is fine so I don't have any rust through which it is good.
#21782 - 07/07/08 09:28 PM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Lots and lots of fresh water rinses. Even then ughhh!!!! I was under my car the other day and the actuall bumper structer is flaking big time frown
#21783 - 07/07/08 10:34 PM Re: dual exhausts on my SE? *add pic* *add video*
palsut Offline
aww man that's suck. I don't have any flaking on my car yet. I hope I never got any rust worse since I got winter beater car. I was surprise winter beater got black thing under car. I don't see any rusty stuff. Maybe I should buy black thing under car if I plan buy new car in future to avoid rusty.