Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#218841 - 10/01/12 12:56 AM Selling the Grand Prix . . . .
zXLankyXz Offline
Loc: New Berlin, WI
It has finally come time to sell the Grand Prix . . . We are looking to buy an SUV, which will probably happen this week so I am looking to sell the car. I figured I would check on here first to see if anyone was interested.

It has about ~148,000 miles on it now and all of my mods are listed below in my signature. It has a couple of mechanical issues, but for someone with the know how it wouldn't be very expensive to fix. There is a slight oil leak coming from the oil pan gasket and the power steering is making a whining noise when you turn really hard one way or the other. Other than that, everything on the car runs great. I have high performance winter and summer tires, each mounted on their own set of rims. The summer tires are mounted on chrome 17" rims and the winter tires are on the stock rims. I just replaced two of the winter tires last year but the others only have 3 winters of use on them. The outside of the car is in pretty decent shape, aside from a few very small dings and dents. The only think more than that is on my driver side front bumper where someone hit and ran me in a parking lot a couple months ago. It is really just some worn off paint from the bumper perspective, but the headlight is also slightly cracked. It doesn't move and it doesn't affect the light at all so I haven't replaced it.

I am asking $3,000 for the car, including the set of tires and all of the audio equipment. The amp for the car speakers is mounted to the back side of the rear seat in the trunk so that it doesn't take up any trunk space (screwed into a board, not the seat itself). I will also include the Kenwood receiver, which I just bought this summer. It has integrated Bluetooth in the car for a cell phone and a USB hookup to directly connect a smartphone to play music(and charge it). It also directly integrates with Pandora.

If anyone is interested, has any questions or would like to see pictures of anything - let me know. You can reply here or shoot me an email at daveyjones145@yahoo.com.

Thanks all for your interest, and I will be sad to see the GP go. It has been a lot of fun driving it.
#218852 - 10/03/12 08:58 PM Re: Selling the Grand Prix . . . . [Re: zXLankyXz]
zXLankyXz Offline
Loc: New Berlin, WI
I should also mention that I replaced all of the struts with Monroe quick struts last year, so the suspension is pretty much brand new.