Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#218988 - 01/05/13 10:51 PM SOLD HV3 and ER Rockers
The Guz Offline
Loc: Lawndale, CA
I have for sale a set of ER rockers (split ratio rockers) and an HV3. Both have been removed from an 03 GT. The parts have 6K miles on them. The reason they are up for sale is that the car has been top swapped. Please PM me if interested.

Payment accepted: Paypal

ER Rockers. Purchased from W-Body store. They are referred to as split ratio on their site. They include the pedestals as well. This will fit cars equipped with an L36 or L26.

$250 shipped within the lower 48 states.

Because people keep asking me how much I paid for these, this should give everyone an idea with the various options w body store offers.

With the drop down set to "I will send in my rockers now"

With the drop down set to "I will send in my rockers later"

L36 HV3. This includes the upper intake manifold and the modified UIM gasket. This is the most current version of the HV3. Some of the tabs have broken off. ZZP now sells these without the tabs. There is no performance gain or loss with or without those tabs.

This will fit cars equipped with an L36. It will fit an L26 with some modifications.

$150 shipped within the lower 48 states.

Edited by The Guz (01/21/13 04:51 PM)
#218989 - 01/06/13 11:40 PM Re: F/S HV3 and ER Rockers [Re: The Guz]
The Guz Offline
Sale pending on the HV3.
#218991 - 01/08/13 12:58 AM Re: F/S HV3 and ER Rockers [Re: The Guz]
The Guz Offline
Back up top. Everything is still available.